Say something to the person above!

Optic

Well, no, but I run into walls all the time. lol My balance is horrible. I can't even walk in a straight line. XD :P But really I'm not smart, just retained some knowledge that I looked up and read at some point. That's literally all that's in my head. I mean, aside from cobwebs. lmao

1 hour ago, Wild Emotion said:

But really I'm not smart, just retained some knowledge that I looked up and read at some point.

That's how a of people are. It certainly applies to me, I've often been asked what university I went to, if fact I left school at 17 and went out to work.

9 hours ago, Animedragon said:

That's how a of people are. It certainly applies to me, I've often been asked what university I went to, if fact I left school at 17 and went out to work.

Huh. Seems strange to me, but I guess that's just normal. A lot of things I think are strange are actually pretty common knowledge or normal. lol I'm glad not everything I know is though.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

No one's ever said that to me before. Thank you for saying that. ^^

You're one of the best people I could have ever been friends with. It's been and still is my honor to know you and be your friend.

• Cute (Kawaii) 1

• 4 weeks later...

You really say things that make me think and wonder why you said them. lol People think the same about most of the stuff I say in person, too, though, so that's why I like it so much. XD

I feel like you are judging me, and my rights to become a dolphin and I don't appreciate it sir. You will be the first to fall by my dolphin brethren when we wage war upon you land lubbers. 

• Funny 1

I got a good nights sleep but I still can't cope with the fact that @Wild Emotion doesn't accept the fact that I am trying to become a dolphin and take over the free world 🥺