Say something to the person above!

Optic

I stuck 11 daffodils in my mouth today and I'll do it again no matter how many times they throw me out of the flower shop. 

• Funny 1

3 hours ago, Sakura said:

I stuck 11 daffodils in my mouth today and I'll do it again no matter how many times they throw me out of the flower shop. 

This is not a good idea. Daffodils contain a toxic substance that can cause all manner of nasty effects if eaten.

• Wow 1

17 hours ago, Animedragon said:

This is not a good idea. Daffodils contain a toxic substance that can cause all manner of nasty effects if eaten.

Well.... scratch that salad idea off the board. xD Guess I'll just stick to dandelions and garden veggies.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, viruxx said:

Well.... scratch that salad idea off the board.

Good plan. 🙂

6 hours ago, viruxx said:

Guess I'll just stick to dandelions and garden veggies.

I'm not sure if I'd actually want to eat a dandelion, but apparently they're very nutritious.

6 hours ago, Animedragon said:

Good plan. 🙂

I'm not sure if I'd actually want to eat a dandelion, but apparently they're very nutritious.

They’re a little bitter on their own, but they aren’t really that bad if mixed in with other greens and veggies. The younger the leaves are, the more tender and tasty they are. I actually found a video years ago where this guy was sautéing dandelion greens with potatoes. Looked delicious, ngl. 😋

• Informative 1

I think everyone assumes there's something wrong with them to some degree, but I also think it's just how different people are and not necessarily that something is wrong with them. Everyone's just different in their own ways. At least that's my take on it. ^^

On 2/19/2024 at 3:53 AM, Sakura said:

Welp that Dandelions being toxic prolly explains what's wrong with me LOL

It's daffodils that are toxic, not dandelions. It's sort of important to know the difference. 🙂😱 

8 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

I think everyone assumes there's something wrong with them to some degree, but I also think it's just how different people are and not necessarily that something is wrong with them. Everyone's just different in their own ways. At least that's my take on it. ^^

I agree, it would be SO boring if we were all the same.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

18 hours ago, Animedragon said:

It's daffodils that are toxic, not dandelions. It's sort of important to know the difference. 🙂😱 

I agree, it would be SO boring if we were all the same.

Oh geez, I meant daffodils but I'm so out of this week I don't know what I'm typing half the time lol

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

4 minutes ago, Sakura said:

Oh geez, I meant daffodils but I'm so out of this week I don't know what I'm typing half the time lol

Eating all those funny plants will do that to you.   :D 

• Funny 4

10 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

Funny plants or funny sounding plants? lol :P 

I never heard of a plant that sounds funny, but then again I don't go around listening to plants. 🙂

• Funny 1

10 hours ago, Animedragon said:

I never heard of a plant that sounds funny, but then again I don't go around listening to plants. 🙂

I was actually talking about the funny sounding names plants have. Though I guess they don't always sound funny. They might sound funnier to some people more than others though.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

I was actually talking about the funny sounding names plants have. Though I guess they don't always sound funny. They might sound funnier to some people more than others though.

Yes, I knew what you really meant. It was just my weird sense of humour cutting in. 🙂