Creepiest Anime Character

Bakuganfan01

There is this one character that either looks creepy or behaves creepy. If you see them, you freak out a little, but who are they?

I have 2 categories for them: The creepy looking and the creepy acting

1. Creepy looking

Razenoid_e.5.jpg.dac4f65e88ab9adb23033fcfeea7a36c.jpg

Razenoid: Just look at his teeth, this monster is extremely creepy and ugly, I wouldn't want him to be real.

2. Creepy acting

vlcsnap-2010-09-22-19h30m51s36.thumb.png.959f2caa0bd8319fea51cd6391bd9f66.png

Light (Kira) lost my sympathy episode after episode. He went insane, but the creepiest thing about him was his laugh. I will certainly never forget that one!

But who is in your opinion the creepiest character ever? Leave it in the comments.

aviary-image-1483126255376.jpeg.9ad2b66a2ffe73673774a1744137ad06.jpeg

• Like 1

Creepy looking: AoT's Titans[ATTACH=full]30312[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]30313[/ATTACH]

Creepy acting: SAO's King Oberon.

[ATTACH=full]30315[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]30316[/ATTACH]

You're right, I completely forgot the titans! And this while AoT is my favourite Anime...

• Like 1

Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter. He's nuts.

IMG_0329_zpsqofgz2md.jpg.95f4e71618511056068831094ce76ffb.jpg

Kimura from azumanga daioh :P

I'm not sure exactly what it is, probably just his behavior. xD But he's always been on the top creepy list for me. haha

[ATTACH=full]30318[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]30319[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]30320[/ATTACH]

He's a perv. He hits on his female students (minus Chiyo, thank goodness) despite being married with a kid himself. Totally creepy.
  • Agree 1

Hisoka from Hunter x Hunter. He's nuts.

[ATTACH=full]30327[/ATTACH]

HI love Hisoka! <3

He's like crazy passionate. :D

I just can't think of what would be my creepiest character ever rn, I'll make sure to edit it later.

Gomen...

Edited by Guest

• 3 months later...
There is this one character that either looks creepy or behaves creepy. If you see them, you freak out a little, but who are they?

I have 2 categories for them: The creepy looking and the creepy acting

1. Creepy looking

[ATTACH=full]30309[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]30310[/ATTACH]

Razenoid: Just look at his teeth, this monster is extremely creepy and ugly, I wouldn't want him to be real.

2. Creepy acting

[ATTACH=full]30311[/ATTACH]

Light (Kira) lost my sympathy episode after episode. He went insane, but the creepiest thing about him was his laugh. I will certainly never forget that one!

But who is in your opinion the creepiest character ever? Leave it in the comments.

For me, the creepiest acting character is Gin Ichimaru from Bleach because he has a twisted smug personality. The creepiest looking character is Ryuk from Death Note.

Kimura from azumanga daioh :P

I cannot even begin to describe how much I agree with you on this. ^^;

I think the fact that the character is, for the most part, grounded in reality, rather than being something utterly fantastical and impossible adds significantly to his creepiness. The fact that he does actually resemble in some ways one of the teachers I had during middle school makes it all the more icky. @_@

• Agree 2

• 4 weeks later...

Kyubey in Madoka. I found him creepy from the very first frame that he appeared in. His eagerness to make these so-called "contracts" combined with his really unnatural "niceness" set me off horribly. I can't stand him at all.

Kyubey.png.7ae545076173f703b6bbaeac070baecd.png

Like, seriously. He's weird, weird, weird, weird and very unpleasant.

Kyubey_Shot.jpg.ca73f4e4f223683e2252351d0e96f4f5.jpg

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 2

Never gave it much thought so I will probably say ehhhh umm the guy from fate/zero Bluebeard he creeped me out...

Hisoka the pedo clown easily. Other "creepy" characters have a generic archetype I could either laugh at or not take seriously, but that guy reeks pedophilia all over.

• Agree 1

Hisoka the pedo clown easily. Other "creepy" characters have a generic archetype I could either laugh at or not take seriously, but that guy reeks pedophilia all over.

I agree with you, he is one creepy guy and no one I can think of even gets close to him

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• Geano locked this topic