New Registrations Suspended Read more... ×

My most favorite game of all time is easily Assassin's Creed, due to the historical events that is within  the game which are very interesting, and seeing how they meddle with it is kinda fun. 

896880.thumb.png.35459dd870da4748a4e531326d746757.png

Posted (edited)

@CasseyFujiwara My favourite game of all time will always be ' Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Explorers of Sky ' It has one of my favourite soundtracks and the only story that has ever made me cry ;-;

Edited by Roxeg
added info
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CasseyFujiwara said:

@Roxeg is that the game in which you control pokemon instead of a trainer? so what's the story about?

896880.thumb.png.35459dd870da4748a4e531326d746757.png

Yes it is, without spoiling anything, here's a quick summary:

You are a human, you've always been, you have a Pokémon fellow and you travel around the world completing quests to prevent large threats from ever rising, when one day during a quest to stop World Destruction you decide to time travel back to the past and save the 'Temporal Tower' from collapsing, where Dialga rules and controls time, the time travel goes wrong because an uknown being interferred and now you've been transformed into a Pokémon. You remember your name and the fact that you were a Human, but you've forgotten who your partner in the future was and what your quest was at all. You befriend another Pokémon who helps you out to recover your memory, and so you do. You become an explorer team, a team which saves Pokémon in distress from dungeons and arrest evil Pokémon, when eventually some *spoilers* ... happen, and the rest of the story without going any futher is just so messful with your emotions, many dilemmas going through your mind when you're not given any options, sacrifices, and goodbyes.. I wish I could talk more about it but it would tell too much about the plot. If you like Pokémon, it's a must try it out.

Just now, Roxeg said:

Yes it is, without spoiling anything, here's a quick summary:

You are a human, you've always been, you have a Pokémon fellow and you travel around the world completing quests to prevent large threats from ever rising, when one day during a quest to stop World Destruction you decide to time travel back to the past and save the 'Temporal Tower' from collapsing, where Dialga rules and controls time, the time travel goes wrong because an uknown being interferred and now you've been transformed into a Pokémon. You remember your name and the fact that you were a Human, but you've forgotten who your partner in the future was and what your quest was at all. You befriend another Pokémon who helps you out to recover your memory, and so you do. You become an explorer team, a team which saves Pokémon in distress from dungeons and arrest evil Pokémon, when eventually some *spoilers* ... happen, and the rest of the story without going any futher is just so messful with your emotions, many dilemmas going through your mind when you're not given any options, sacrifices, and goodbyes.. I wish I could talk more about it but it would tell too much about the plot. If you like Pokémon, it's a must try it out.

maybe I should..

Just now, CasseyFujiwara said:

maybe I should..

Yee 

Old school is still the name of my game. You'll find me in front of Q*bert, Street Fighter and classic Sonic with a side of Dragon's Lair.

Anyone ever see an old school game show from the 80's called Starcade? That could be my life if I had the money.

Hmmm favorite game.... I'd have to say that as of right now, ArmA and Osu! are my favorite games. I love playing out realistic combat scenarios with friends on ArmA, and I've been playing rhythm games since I was a kid. 

• Like 1

The 2nd generation Pokémon games and Dark Souls. Pokémon has lost a lot of its luster, but there's just something about 2nd gen that makes it the most replayable out of all generations. As for Dark Souls, I tried it out because I heard it being compared to Berserk, but it became my favorite, even more so than Pokémon ever was. I haven't played either of them in several months though, and I just got started on a visual novel kick (Tsukihime currently) so it's probably going to change.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Kerbal Space Program.  Kind of a NASA simulation, if NASA were staffed by Minions.  Always fun, even when my rockets blow up.  (Maybe "especially when".  :D )

Some people do amazing things with it.

On 3/4/2018 at 12:46 PM, seemore_bhutts said:

ArmA

Did ArmA ever get a real linux port?

Edited by efaardvark

I don't have a favourite game. I'm really bad at picking favourites. All I can do is mention some series I like, such as Danganronpa, Nier, Yakuza, Ace Attorney, Persona and Zero Escape. I have enjoyed Pokemon, but I haven't played enough or recently enough to call that one of my favourite series.

10 hours ago, efaardvark said:

Kerbal Space Program.  Kind of a NASA simulation, if NASA were staffed by Minions.  Always fun, even when my rockets blow up.  (Maybe "especially when".  :D )

Some people do amazing things with it.

Did ArmA ever get a real linux port?

I'm not sure :/

Yeesus, my favorite game? You actually want me to pick? That's harder said then done. My Default answer would normally be something like Chrono Trigger, but having just played it again I know that's not really true. I keep thinking about games like Spyro, Jak and Daxter, and other such things, but really those are just old favorites and some of them haven't aged well. I guess really, when it comes down to it, my favorite game of all time is Persona 4. Just a few months ago, I was watching someone play it on their stream on Twitch, and it instantly got me playing it for the 4th time at that point, trying to beat them just because I could. I lost, but it was fun enough to play it again that I didn't really mind much. I've spent well over 200 hours playing that game, which while that's not the most I ever spent on playing a game, it's up there, and honestly, just talking about it almost gets me in the mood to play it again. 

The Witcher 3 for me and also Pokemon Ruby back in the day