Part_time_anime

Which anime character represents you the most or what you look like

Posted (edited)

For me the anime characters that represents a lot of my personality is —light yagami— from death note. This is because I understood his intentions and supported his ideas all the way and his personality is very close to mine. 

If you have watched the anime you would understand.imageproxy.php?img=&key=3ac38e7f837961b6

Also I guess he looks abit similar to me but I don’t have messy hair like him and my hair is black. And I’m abit darker than him. 

Alltogether this anime character sums me up the most. 

F18F2152-457B-484A-9F91-6BBED0C3956F.jpeg

66AD0204-163B-4E33-8EAB-30A6E977F075.png

Edited by Part_time_anime

Posted (edited)

representation more than looks but maybe a bit of that too

porco rosso the crimson pig

https://myanimelist.net/anime/416/Kurenai_no_Buta

Cover

Rosso Porco

1. Shuichiro Moriyama
  2. Character

Recent Anime

Recent Manga

Born Marco Pagot, Porco was an ace fighter pilot for the Italian Air Force in World War I. A curse has since given him the appearance of a pig, leading to the nickname Porco Rosso (Italian for "Red Pig"). He now operates as a bounty hunter in the Adriatic Sea, fighting air pirates in his distinctive red sea plane.

The crest on Porco Rosso's sea plane is the coat of arms of the city of Geneva. Geneva is his hometown and he is a republican. written by myanimelist.net
  1. 368 favorites
Updated

Edited by Wodahs
  • Funny 1

Cover

Mikasa Ackerman

1. Yui Ishikawa
  2. Character

Mikasa is Eren's adoptive sister and mutual childhood friend of Armin. Mikasa shares an unbreakable bond with Eren following events in their past, and rushes to protect him whenever he is in danger. Mikasa possesses impressive fighting skill and strength even as a child.

As a teen, Mikasa is considered a genius among all the army trainees and is incredibly skilled at combat and agility. She constantly worries for Eren's well-being and lives to protect him.

Spoiler

When Mikasa was younger, her parents were murdered and she was taken hostage to be sold into slavery. Eren managed to find her and killed two of the three kidnappers by catching them off guard, despite only being a child. The third kidnapper discovered the scene and began strangling Eren while holding him in the air. Mikasa, trembling, grabbed Eren's knife from the floor. In that split second, Mikasa came to terms with the cruelty of the world, gaining perfect control of her own body and using that strength to kill the kidnapper in a single strike through the heart—killing him to save Eren.

In the aftermath of this trauma, Mikasa asked Dr. Jeager where she could possibly go from here. She was cold and had no place left to call home. Eren gave Mikasa his red scarf and Dr. Jeager welcomed her into their family. Because of Eren's heroics and this gesture, she feels she owes her life to the Jeagers. She continues to wear Eren's scarf from that day into adulthood, and they are inseparable.

written by myanimelist.net
  1. 24K favorites
Updated

I'd say Mikasa, both in looks and personality. I can be a little overprotective especially when I sense someone is being pushed around and they are too shy to say/do anything about it. Just something I cannot in good conscious let happen. As a side effect (I think?) I've been told once by someone I'm now good friends with that they were too afraid to approach me at first. LOL Guess I am a scary lady- but I'm nice, mostly.

• Like 1

I was told once that I was like Hatake Kakashi.  I haven't seen enough Naruto to know if that is good or bad though. 

If I were to pick for myself, personality-wise I'd probably pick a character like Houtarou from Hyouka.  "Low energy" is totally me, though I can get things done when suitably provoked.
https://myanimelist.net/character/55131/Houtarou_Oreki

Can't think of a good visual character offhand tho.  I'm middling tall (5'10"/178cm), hiker build, long dark hair in back w/dark mustache and white beard.

• Like 1

ok after watching The Boy and the Beast I may be more inclined to see more of my self in Kumatetsu or vise versa

Cover

Kumatetsu

1. Koji Yakusho
  2. Character

Kumatetsu is a potential successor to the throne of the Beast Kingdom. He has to choose someone to be his apprentice and he ends up choosing a human boy named Ren (and later names him Kyuuta).

Spoiler

Near the end of the movie, Kumatetsu battles Iozen to see who will become the new lord. Kumatetsu wins but is badly injured right after his victory.

Later on, Kyuuta ends up getting in big danger. Since Kumatetsu couldn't help due to him being injured, he decides to reincarnate as a sword and he becomes a part of Kyuuta's soul.

1. 303 favorites
Updated

• Funny 1

Posted (edited)

Mikasa is actually one of my favourite character because she’s is a bad ass. Everything she does is a bad ass. She’s looks bad ass. And fights like a bad ass. I don’t think any male of female characters can compare to her. 

@Wedgy

Edited by Part_time_anime

I'd say I'm a mixture of these three. I avoid most people because I find it difficult to get along with them, even though I wish I could be friends with them or at least be able to have a friendly conversation. I also feel an obligation to be helpful to people if I see an opportunity to do so and feel both lazy and guilty if I don't. I do have a few close friends though. 

Cover

Shiki Ryougi

1. Maaya Sakamoto
  2. Character

A teenage girl who possesses the "Mystic Eyes of Death Perception," a supernatural ability that allows her to view the death of any given object and destroy its origin. She recently recovered from a two-year coma caused by a traffic accident. Prior to the traffic accident, she had two personalities: a male personality known as SHIKI, and a female personality known as Shiki. Children born into the Ryougi family are generally male and are raised with two personalities, so the male personality is customarily called the "yang" personality, while the female is called the "yin" personality. It is easy to tell which Shiki is speaking at any given time because both personalities have a distinct style of speech, most notably seen when the female Shiki refers to herself with the pronoun watashi, while the male Shiki refers to himself as ore.

After awaking from her coma, Shiki discovers that she can no longer feel the male Shiki's presence and assumes he died because of the accident. She also feels a detachment from her memories before the accident, and while she knows she is Shiki, she does not feel that she is. In the hopes of regaining herself and the dead Shiki, she puts on a cold facade that somewhat resembles the female Shiki's. Touko understands the sense of detachment Shiki feels, but considers the current Shiki a third, new personality. written by myanimelist.net
  1. 7K favorites
Updated

Cover

Ikari Shinji

1. Megumi Ogata
  2. Character

Shinji Ikari is the Third Child ("Third Children" in Japanese), who pilots Unit 01. He is the son of Gendo and the late Yui Ikari. Abandoned by his father, Gendo, when he was a toddler, Shinji often ran away from difficult situations. As a pilot, he panics easily and reacts very poorly to unexpected events. Over time and with encouragement from Misato, he learns to be less cowardly, more outspoken, and more confident.

Spoiler

His progress is all undone when he is forced to kill the only person who ever openly expressed love toward him. His only friends are Toji and Kensuke, but he apparently cares about Rei more than even he realizes, although everyone around him seems to think that his feelings are obvious. Despite his rapport with Rei, Asuka is a sexual presence in his life, and is ultimately shown to be a figure of great emotional importance to him as well. Though not immediately apparent, their relationship is a powerful driving force for both characters throughout the series. Their confused, back-and-forth emotional interchanges are a source of considerable guilt and tension for both parties. While Asuka is attracted to Shinji, she is afraid to admit to being dependent on anyone; so instead of expressing affection, she teases Shinji (often with sexual overtones), hoping to "provoke" him into initiating a closer relationship. Significantly, she gives him his first kiss (supposedly out of boredom, though the Director's Cut makes clear that the kiss meant a lot more to her than she lets on). However, due to his own emotional issues, Shinji is unable to recognize Asuka's actions for their true intent, and is only confused and hurt by her flirting mixed with abuse.

Since Asuka is constantly heaping him with accusations and blame, his most natural response is to withdraw and hide himself, both emotionally and literally. To make matters worse, Asuka only finds herself more and more frustrated by Shinji's failure to respond to her advances, and in turn only abuses him more and more harshly, which only makes him withdraw further, thus continuing the vicious cycle. Their tense relationship reaches a breaking point toward the end of the story; when Asuka's stress finally causes her to degrade into a completely withdrawn state, Shinji tries to comfort her, only to be coldly rejected.

Spoiler

Later on, when Asuka has further been reduced to a comatose state and Shinji has also suffered incredible mental duress, he goes to her bedside to beg for help, only to end up masturbating over her partially nude (and comatose) body. Wracked with guilt and completely lost to his own self-hatred, he enters a completely withdrawn state, not unlike Asuka's earlier on.

Ultimately, when Shinji chooses to reject Instrumentality, he finds Asuka to be the only other person on Earth, and they painfully reconcile.

1. 8K favorites
Updated

Cover

Shirou Emiya

1. Noriaki Sugiyama
  2. Character

Shirou is the main character of Fate/stay night. He is a serious yet helpful, hardworking, and honest teenager. His hobbies include fixing a variety of broken things, from VCRs to stoves, as well as cooking and cleaning. He has some slight talent with sorcery, though he was discouraged by his foster father Kiritsugu Emiya from improving his gifts. He is initially confused about the Holy Grail War and attempts to irrationally shield others from danger, including his own Servant, Saber.

Shirou is unskilled in most traditional forms of sorcery, and his only effective magic is Reinforcement, the power to analyze the structural composition of objects and increase their effectiveness by understanding their chemical and physical makeup, such as the sharpness and durability of a sword and shield. However, he lacks mastery for even this simple spell, and his various applications of it are limited.

Spoiler

While Shirou is struggling to learn Reinforcement, the first magic he learned is Projection, which is a much less effective magic compared to Reinforcement. However, Shirou's projection (referred as Tracing) is fundamentally different from normal projection. While initially it proves to be an useless skill due to the fact that Shirou can only produce hollow objects, the projected item can remain in the world for a long time. Later on, due to Shirou's Sword Affinity, he is able to copy the history and special properties of bladed items, even noble phantasms, though they are of slightly lesser quality (They are downgraded one rank from the original). At the culmination of his abilities is his Reality Marble, Unlimited Blade Works, which is the source of his unusual projection magic, Projection and Reinforcements are simply by-products of it. Unlike the normal projection which simply shapes an item out of prana, Shirou's projection summons the item from inside Unlimited Blade Works without expanding the reality marble. When expanded, Unlimited Blade Works manifests itself as a barren wasteland covered in swords, but with a beautiful dawn in the sky. In there exist all of the materials Shirou needs to recreate any bladed weapon, and Shirou is able to control all of the swords in Unlimited Blade Works using only his mind, using them to attack his opponent without having to physically touch them.

1. 3K favorites
Updated

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

it's hard for me pick one, i have same ideals of Kasper hekmatyar, i like mmorpg and while playing a title, like a Kirito I play as solo player, and even if i not a hikikomori like he, i  suffering a  incurable disease (wont say) and for this i am very close to Real world, however i like mahjong so i think Saki and  akagi , i like LoL  and i enjoyed Lu's time but nobody of this chara represent me 100%

Edited by Misari
  • Like 1
  • Winner 1

8 hours ago, Misari said:

i enjoyed Lu's time but nobody of this chara represent me 100%

I'm just weirdly happy that somebody here has heard of Lu's. That anime is dope. 

• Like 1

I really galdly somebody see that anime, now I not play Lol anymore but when i playing i was every day searching for "LOL anime" and i found that, i burned all 2 season less 2 week lol

• Like 1

Shikamaru; I'm lazy, easily annoyed, act like almost everything is an inconvenience but when I'm into something or have to be I put my full heart into it even if I act like I didn't. Also I befriend those who feel like they don't belong or are constantly picked on for who they are. 

Choji; because I just f**king love food of course, lol. 

• Funny 1

Shinji always resonated with me a lot, so I'd go with him. NGE always hit very close to home with its topics (except for the giant robots and monsters and stuff). 

Cover

Ikari Shinji

1. Megumi Ogata
  2. Character

Shinji Ikari is the Third Child ("Third Children" in Japanese), who pilots Unit 01. He is the son of Gendo and the late Yui Ikari. Abandoned by his father, Gendo, when he was a toddler, Shinji often ran away from difficult situations. As a pilot, he panics easily and reacts very poorly to unexpected events. Over time and with encouragement from Misato, he learns to be less cowardly, more outspoken, and more confident.

Spoiler

His progress is all undone when he is forced to kill the only person who ever openly expressed love toward him. His only friends are Toji and Kensuke, but he apparently cares about Rei more than even he realizes, although everyone around him seems to think that his feelings are obvious. Despite his rapport with Rei, Asuka is a sexual presence in his life, and is ultimately shown to be a figure of great emotional importance to him as well. Though not immediately apparent, their relationship is a powerful driving force for both characters throughout the series. Their confused, back-and-forth emotional interchanges are a source of considerable guilt and tension for both parties. While Asuka is attracted to Shinji, she is afraid to admit to being dependent on anyone; so instead of expressing affection, she teases Shinji (often with sexual overtones), hoping to "provoke" him into initiating a closer relationship. Significantly, she gives him his first kiss (supposedly out of boredom, though the Director's Cut makes clear that the kiss meant a lot more to her than she lets on). However, due to his own emotional issues, Shinji is unable to recognize Asuka's actions for their true intent, and is only confused and hurt by her flirting mixed with abuse.

Since Asuka is constantly heaping him with accusations and blame, his most natural response is to withdraw and hide himself, both emotionally and literally. To make matters worse, Asuka only finds herself more and more frustrated by Shinji's failure to respond to her advances, and in turn only abuses him more and more harshly, which only makes him withdraw further, thus continuing the vicious cycle. Their tense relationship reaches a breaking point toward the end of the story; when Asuka's stress finally causes her to degrade into a completely withdrawn state, Shinji tries to comfort her, only to be coldly rejected.

Spoiler

Later on, when Asuka has further been reduced to a comatose state and Shinji has also suffered incredible mental duress, he goes to her bedside to beg for help, only to end up masturbating over her partially nude (and comatose) body. Wracked with guilt and completely lost to his own self-hatred, he enters a completely withdrawn state, not unlike Asuka's earlier on.

Ultimately, when Shinji chooses to reject Instrumentality, he finds Asuka to be the only other person on Earth, and they painfully reconcile.

1. 8K favorites
Updated

As for looks, this guy from One Outs is kinda close (though he's more handsome than the real me):

Cover

Satoshi Ideguchi

1. Kappei Yamaguchi
  2. Character

Recent Anime

Recent Manga

He is the catcher of the Saikyou Saitama Lycaons and he also notices Toua talents as he catches Toua's pitches. written by myanimelist.net
  1. 11 favorites
Updated

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Houtarou from Hyouka is the character who represents me the most. (I used to be the complete opposite of what Houtarou represents and his ideology "consuming energy" if i'm looking back to my youth.)

Edited by Muco

aBxMLBx_460s.jpg

blackbeard is my spirit animal, after all, my kokoro is of fragilis vagi<parasitepunsthatiwontcomplete>

in a way, we do somewhat look a like ?, minus his nose, i-i dont have a long nose >.>

or a beard like that ?, but i do have the mighty beard soooo

Tbh Shikamaru from naruto always arsing around and cant be bothered to do anything except find a nice spot to lay down at. Im just not smart ;D