What Did You Do In Gaming Today

EnviousEnvy

4 hours ago, Sakura said:

PW is more like WOW or something more than an anime-style game. It's a Chinese game originally and most of the settings like temples and things in it have a very distinct Chinese look to it, not really anime. Most of the phone games and stuff though do have an anime look to them. But yeah, one of the main reasons I like PW is all the customizations, you can sit there and spend hours just customizing one character lol. I like playing Veno's but they are squishy like most magic users. The power of a veno is in the pets they are able to summon/use. If a veno gets whacked by something like a Barbarian or type of tank character it isn't going to last very long. That being said, with the pet you have 2 ways of attacking the other person and you can use melee based pets that can tank, so they become somewhat annoying to try to take out lol ~

I never got to play WOW. >< Even back on dial-up when it was the only option out there we didn't get the standard 56.4kb connection... I really hope I'm getting that number right... We only got a 26.4kb connection. It seems like we've always been stuck with really subpar internet. lol I didn't know most of the phone games had that anime look though. I haven't really learned that much about what places i China actually look like, even from the History Channel that mom and I like to watch. It'd be interesting to explore the vast expanse of the China landscape in PW. ^^ Customizing a character is always fun to do, it's one of my favorite parts of a game. ^^ I can't even think of all of the different ways there must be to customize a character in PW if someone could spend hours doing it. You're making me want to play it so much!! >< >< I didn't realize that Venomancers were magic users though. That explains the summoning aspect, but I never made the connection. lol ^^; It sounds like a lot of fun to play as a Veno. ^^ That's a good redeeming quality for the glass-like defense of a magic user type that it sounds like a Veno has. Magic users are really fun to use because of their specialty. ^^ It seems like melee based types are just easier to use. I only got into the magic users later on as I got older since I couldn't really figure out how to use them without getting crushed in a few hits in some battle. >< I admittedly wasn't a very smart kid. lol I'm better about it now, but still not exactly an expert with them or anything. A lot better than I used to be at using magic users least. ^^;

14 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

I never got to play WOW. >< Even back on dial-up when it was the only option out there we didn't get the standard 56.4kb connection... I really hope I'm getting that number right... We only got a 26.4kb connection. It seems like we've always been stuck with really subpar internet. lol I didn't know most of the phone games had that anime look though. I haven't really learned that much about what places i China actually look like, even from the History Channel that mom and I like to watch. It'd be interesting to explore the vast expanse of the China landscape in PW. ^^ Customizing a character is always fun to do, it's one of my favorite parts of a game. ^^ I can't even think of all of the different ways there must be to customize a character in PW if someone could spend hours doing it. You're making me want to play it so much!! >< >< I didn't realize that Venomancers were magic users though. That explains the summoning aspect, but I never made the connection. lol ^^; It sounds like a lot of fun to play as a Veno. ^^ That's a good redeeming quality for the glass-like defense of a magic user type that it sounds like a Veno has. Magic users are really fun to use because of their specialty. ^^ It seems like melee based types are just easier to use. I only got into the magic users later on as I got older since I couldn't really figure out how to use them without getting crushed in a few hits in some battle. >< I admittedly wasn't a very smart kid. lol I'm better about it now, but still not exactly an expert with them or anything. A lot better than I used to be at using magic users least. ^^;

PW actually has a mobile game, forgot about that somewhat, that looks a little more anime-ish. The main game though has things like Chinese lanterns everywhere and Lunar new year decorations and events, stuff like that. It gives off a very China-town kinda vibe in most of the cities and I think it's really pretty. But yeah, you can customize literally every inch of the character from the size of forehead to like, the leg length xD I usually like playing melee-based character too because I don't like to think I just like to charge in and tank something lmao but I like the pet aspect of veno's. 

On 2/8/2024 at 12:02 AM, Sakura said:

I did a lot today! I got married on PW XD I took a lot of screenies of it because I had a lot of fun so I'll put it behind spoilers so no one has to scroll through a bunch of game screenies if they don't wanna lol ~

Ryzi8bz.png

Of course you have to have a pre-wedding party:

Hide contents

BXWX10w.png

YRuVWMa.png

xglmFbD.png

QJYvOM3.png

And you have to give the bride a car XD:

Reveal hidden contents

gUwMfv3.png

You can't have a wedding without a fight naturally:

Reveal hidden contents

HBtctei.png

RsgNq9h.png

Ceremony:

Reveal hidden contents

hhSeJva.png

After wedding fireworks:

Reveal hidden contents

bOHi5A6.png

fCTa3iw.png

1cftqV8.png

zfP4cIP.png

Cute wedding photos:

Reveal hidden contents

NyOzfkz.png

GQM53HY.png

lx7QSeI.png

KV0kYlT.png

Kyovt3n.png

And that's all! With @Sasuke

7lJVtjW.png

That’s so cool!!!

• Friendly 1

18 hours ago, Sakura said:

PW actually has a mobile game, forgot about that somewhat, that looks a little more anime-ish. The main game though has things like Chinese lanterns everywhere and Lunar new year decorations and events, stuff like that. It gives off a very China-town kinda vibe in most of the cities and I think it's really pretty. But yeah, you can customize literally every inch of the character from the size of forehead to like, the leg length xD I usually like playing melee-based character too because I don't like to think I just like to charge in and tank something lmao but I like the pet aspect of veno's. 

That sounds fun to play, too. ^^ I've never been to any China-town area before though, so I'm not sure if I can actually visualize it accurately. That's more customize options than I think I've ever been able to use in a game before. If there's a lot of equipment options for the melee type characters, I'd really lean towards using that one. Or if I just kept dying repeatedly without making any progress as a magic user. lol For some reason I end up starting games over a lot. Most likely because I forget the story of the game, or most of it anyway. The weird thing is when I do forget the story (or most of it) and restart it it kind of is like playing it for the first time all over again. Weird, huh? o.0

On 2/12/2024 at 2:31 PM, Wild Emotion said:

That sounds fun to play, too. ^^ I've never been to any China-town area before though, so I'm not sure if I can actually visualize it accurately. That's more customize options than I think I've ever been able to use in a game before. If there's a lot of equipment options for the melee type characters, I'd really lean towards using that one. Or if I just kept dying repeatedly without making any progress as a magic user. lol For some reason I end up starting games over a lot. Most likely because I forget the story of the game, or most of it anyway. The weird thing is when I do forget the story (or most of it) and restart it it kind of is like playing it for the first time all over again. Weird, huh? o.0

There's one not that far from me, but I don't go there often. It does look cool though and they have some awesome shops. I have a lot of different chars on this game lol ~ melee users and magic, I've tried every race (there's 10) but my fave is still veno's. Melee is honestly one of the best things to play though in game cuz it's just easy @_@ 

2 hours ago, Sakura said:

There's one not that far from me, but I don't go there often. It does look cool though and they have some awesome shops. I have a lot of different chars on this game lol ~ melee users and magic, I've tried every race (there's 10) but my fave is still veno's. Melee is honestly one of the best things to play though in game cuz it's just easy @_@ 

That's pretty cool. ^^ I'd like to be able to go to one to see what it's like. I'd like to actually go to a lot of different places to experience them and have some sort of memory of them, if my memory would cooperate as far as letting me even register the places I want to see as a memory in the first place.  >< I'd never be able to remember how to use the different races if I made the same number of characters as there were races, let alone if I made more characters than the number of races. lol That's one of the bad things about having such a short attention span and my horrible memory. >< Melee can be fun to play as though. ^^ They're definitely more fun to use in games nowadays than they used to be in older games.

Nier Automata: The End of YoRHa Edition (Nintendo Switch):
So far I've managed to upgrade most of the weapons I've collected in 2B's story (also known as Route A), but I haven't even gone to the Forest Castle yet because I plan on taking on that Lord of the Canyon quest first. Fortunately, I've managed to put together a formidable Plug-in Chip setup for B2 so far. Additionally, I've also managed to fuse Shockwave Plug-in Chips up to level 4, so I intend to keep my distance when fighting the enemies that will spawn in the canyon so the Shockwave from each attack will reach enemies that aren't even close by. I've gotten my hands on some other Plug-in Chips that will and have come i handy in a number of tight spots. The DLC for this game was free... unless it was included... I'm not really sure which one it was now, but it's probably too late to find out now since I downloaded the DLC already. lol I've managed to beat the first 2 ranks of both the Sand Trials Colosseum and the Gambler's Colosseum, so I've managed to get the Key Items that can be used to alter 2B's and A2's hair color. I'll try to remember to upload a screenshot of the outfit, hair color, and accessory I've equipped to 2B. ^^

I started playing an old Naruto game online when some friends invited me to join a clan (guild). Have some second thoughts about it now though lol. 

• Friendly 1

After progressing to the point in the story with the 3rd fight with Adam in the Copied City, I realized that the Golden Machines in the City Ruins that I hadn't fought, let alone destroyed yet, suddenly vanished after that 3rd Adam fight in the Copied City. After doing some homework about the Golden Machine encounters in Nier Automata, I've found out that if the player doesn't destroy them before the Resupply mission from Anemone before even encountering the hulking behemoth of a machine that comes up out of the ocean, they just disappear for good. Since destroying them is needed to get 100% Unit Data I loaded to the save right before the mission that Anemone gives, and I've managed to destroy all of the Golden Machines in the City Ruins, Desert Housing Complex, and Flooded City. So, now I can go ahead and progress to the 3rd Adam fight in the Copied City after having some fun all over again destroying the monstrosity of a machine that shows up soon in the game. ^^ I may have lost my progress I made in the save file where the Golden Machines vanished by loading from an older save file to make sure I got their Unit Data, but I'm glad I can aim for 100% Unit Data now without any regrets so far. I love saving multiple files for different points in the game, just for situations like these. ^^

I finished 2B's route (Route A) and started the route of 9S (Route B). I've unlocked every minor alternate ending that was available to unlock for 2B and I think I've unlocked the only minor alternate endings there are for 9S, so the save file I'm using has most of the letters of the alphabet to show that. I like to keep a Mackarel in my inventory though in case I want to see that alternate ending again because I've triggered it twice in a row when I was going through Route A and that was one I got from fishing, so I unlocked it a little early. I'm curious to see if it works in the other Routes though, as well as the one that's unlocked by self-destructing in the Bunker. I've collected all of the weapons that 2B could obtain in Route A.In Route B as 9S I've hacked a handful of the locked chests so far and gotten the Type-40 Fists combat bracers, Phoenix Sword large sword, annnnnd... I'm probably forgetting one... but I might not be... it's hard to say with how many weapons I've managed to amass so far. ^^; I'm only in Chapter 2 which is when 9S and 2B first go to the Resistance Camp in Route B and complete the quests from there, but I haven't talked to Anemone again just yet. I was surprised when I saw the plug-in chips that enemies drop are different when playing as 9S in Route B as opposed to the enemy plug-in chips that drop for 2B in Route A, but I don't really know why it was so surprising because it makes sense. It's pretty fun hacking enemies with 9S though, that's for sure. lol The mini-games are interesting, and it feels pretty good to know that there's still things in this game left to discover. ^^

I was inspired by the IM-1 misson (that tipped on its side during landing) to play some more KSP.  Judging by the number of life-imitating-my-KSP-play moments lately - JAXA a couple weeks ago for instance, and now IM-1 - it seems that KSP is actually a pretty realistic simulator.  :D  I mean, ask any KSP player and they'll tell you that trying to land a vehicle on the Mün that's taller than it is wide was just asking for trouble, right?  🤣🤣🤣

Nightingale

Spent most of the weekend exploring and building in Nightingale. Tried going up against my first boss and ended up dying. So… gonna wait on that, lol.

Nier Automata: The End of YoRHa Edition:

I'm still in Route B (playing as 9S), but I've only progressed to destroying the machines in the desert at Anemone's request. Well, I haven't actually started destroying the machines in any of the 4 spots highlighted in red on the map yet though. That's because I'm trying to fish for a Beetle Fish from the Desert Oasis beforehand. It's the only fish from that body of water that I need to catch to collect the data for the Intel section. I won't get any achievements or anything for doing things like this, but I'd just rather have the Caught Fish data at 100%. ^^ Once I catch that Beetle Fish though from the Desert Oasis I'll progress the story further. ^^

Been considering playing through the Witcher 3 again on steam deck or RDR 2. Just don't really have much time 

Nier Automata:

I finally caught Beetle Fish from the Desert Oasis which was the last fish I needed from that body of water for the Caught Fish data of Intel in the game gained from fishing in different areas. The next area in the story of Route B (playing as 9S) is the Amusement Park after going into the sewers near it to access it at first to begin with. That's where I'll fish for a Tire to finish the data of the places in Route B thus far that have fishing spots. I look forward to seeing how different this route is compared to Route A when I played as 2B.

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

Minecraft again.  :)  I like how the new(ish) hanging signs can orient in directions other than strictly NS/EW.

image.thumb.png.5fa12a9975c9610d351d59df3747d242.png

i started playing sword art online integral factor and it's so much fun. I started playing a few days ago and I already have more than 100 hours

17 minutes ago, Wild Emotion said:

I'll be playing Crysis Remastered on Switch.

That's a game I haven't played in quite a long time. Back in 2007, I built my first PC, and Crysis was the first game I installed on it and played. I'm kinda curious to see how the remastered version looks on the Switch compared to the old 2007 PC version.

Amazing Spider-Man

Had this game on the back burner for awhile and recently got the sequel which brought me back into playing the games. I have forgotten how much I enjoy playing superhero games.

I started from the beginning (naturally), took down Fisk and now am currently after these guys called “Demons”. I also found out who’s leading these “Demons” as well. I’m mainly focusing on the main storyline and not going to worry about most of the side quests. Usually the side quests are my priority but then I never get to actually beat the game, lol.

13 hours ago, viruxx said:

That's a game I haven't played in quite a long time. Back in 2007, I built my first PC, and Crysis was the first game I installed on it and played. I'm kinda curious to see how the remastered version looks on the Switch compared to the old 2007 PC version.

I could get some screenshots of it to show you if you want? The Switch does record video, but only 30 seconds of it. Do you want to see some video clips of it, too? I wouldn't mind showing you since I usually like to show people those of a game I'm playing. ^^ Just say the word, man. ^^

In Crysis Remastered I'm still near the beginning since I've ended up getting killed a lot for a while, but I've encountered some bodies, including Aztec (a Special Ops member from their team), torn apart by something that couldn't have been human. It really spooked Nomad (the protagonist) and Jester (from the same Special Ops team as Nomad), but they press on. Right now I'm trying to disable a jamming device that's the first that Nomad has encountered in the game so far. That's when I got too tired to go further though, so I went to bed after the it saved at the checkpoint. ^^ Unfortunately, I'll need to get more sleep though because I'm kind of dozing off while sitting here. XD

Let me know though about what I said, @viruxx.

• Like 1