EnviousEnvy

What Did You Do In Gaming Today

Finished Half-Life: Opposing Force. Doing a bit of a Half-Life marathon. Might start Blue Shift next.

Sims 4 (PC)

The sim character that I've been working on becoming a actress while she was a teen died today, on her birthday... 😥

Persona 5 (PS4)

Took a timeout to play some more of this. Still stuck on Kaneshiro's palace, ugh.

Today I played a bit of Mario Kart 7 had to start over as my file got erased sadly, but thats no biggy for me. I also played a bit of Sonic Adventure DX for the GC. Then played some games on the SNES. Its all retro in my life tonight peeps. ^^

On 3/5/2019 at 1:32 AM, EnviousEnvy said:

Sims 4 (PC)

The sim character that I've been working on becoming a actress while she was a teen died today, on her birthday... 😥

Persona 5 (PS4)

Took a timeout to play some more of this. Still stuck on Kaneshiro's palace, ugh.

Whoa...very dark! Been playing it a lot lately myself and haven't had a death on me yet. Been actually just playing around in build mode this week making giant stores and new starter homes. Lilsimsie (youtuber) got me inspired with her trailer in the trailer park starter home this week in Strangerville so I went and made my own trailer starter next door in my Sims neighborhood and hopefully will do another soon (aiming for a tiny 2 story next with all my tiny house/tiny nation knowledge from all the shows I've watched).

Played some more Mario Kart 7, and nearrly unlocked every cup just 2 more to go. :) 

Posted (edited)

Currently playing Light a Way.

Edited by HanaApril

On 3/6/2019 at 6:06 PM, Beocat said:

Whoa...very dark! Been playing it a lot lately myself and haven't had a death on me yet. Been actually just playing around in build mode this week making giant stores and new starter homes. Lilsimsie (youtuber) got me inspired with her trailer in the trailer park starter home this week in Strangerville so I went and made my own trailer starter next door in my Sims neighborhood and hopefully will do another soon (aiming for a tiny 2 story next with all my tiny house/tiny nation knowledge from all the shows I've watched).

This is the first young sim to die on me and I'm super annoyed because I worked so hard on her and no way to get her back without having to have another sim work on skills I don't particularly care about so I'm screwed, ugh.

I need to get the strangerville gamepack. Maybe next week sometime. Looks pretty interesting. I'm still new to the Get Famous since I got back into Sims 4. I have a habit of being into a game for a long time then quit for a few weeks before getting back into it, lmao.

Currently starting to play the Sims 4.  

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Farming Simulator 19 (PS4)

Was waiting for another game to install so I killed time by farming for an hour or two while listening to Spotfy. 

Need For Speed: Payback (PS4)

Wanted to race and it's pretty much the only racing game that I have for the PS4.

I bought a Nintendo Switch the other day. I’m waiting for it to arrive (ordered it online)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kohloo said:

I bought a Nintendo Switch the other day. I’m waiting for it to arrive (ordered it online)

I'd be interested in your opinion of it once you've played with it a bit.  Been thinking of getting one myself.

Anyone else here have one & care to share thoughts/opinions?

On 3/9/2019 at 9:42 PM, efaardvark said:

I'd be interested in your opinion of it once you've played with it a bit.  Been thinking of getting one myself.

I got one for my brother and I have to see, wish I got one for myself. I originally thought since the games for it were so low there wouldn't be any interest in it for me, but when I held it in my hand and saw how easy it was to play and how the games for my brother looked on it; I knew I needed to get one. Right now I'm saving up some cash to get me one and get a couple games to go with it.

• Like 1

On 5/22/2018 at 9:35 AM, drill said:

Atelier Sophie (PS4)

Just finding/crafting the highest level stuff I can and registering at the duplication shop so I can buy as many as I want xP  It does take a few ingame days for them to get back in stock though.  This is a really relaxing game overall.

Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS)

Playing this for like my 20th time at least (have 350 hours on just this 3ds, and based on other games, activity log didn't transfer over.... so yeah).  Don't really know why I'm playing this other than I'm almost done with FE Echoes and just wanted something to replace it.  On chapter 7ish of the main story.

Yes!! Fire Emblem Awakening is great on the 3ds! I like it a little better than Echoes because the story in Awakening blew me away.

On 3/9/2019 at 6:42 PM, efaardvark said:

I have had my Switch for about a year now. It is an awesome machine!! At first I just bought it for the fact that it came with 2 controllers so I could play games with my friends without buying another one like I would with a ps4 or xbox. Also, it is portable, so you could play high quality games on the go. There are tons of fun multi-player games, and single player games on it... especially now with smash bros. on there. When I first got it, I bought a few indie games, and Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I wasn't a huge Zelda fan, but lots of people were telling me to buy that game.  It is probably the greatest game I have ever played. And you have lots of other games coming out like a new Fire Emblem, and a bunch of Final Fantasy games. I'd recommend getting one!

• Like 1

Played some Mario Kart 7, and Cave Story 3D for 3DS. I am liking Cave Story despite it being fairly difficult.

Watching someone else play KSP while I drink coffee & try to wake up.  Don't know if I'll get to my own game this weekend.  Right now my brain is too caffeine-deficient for playing something like KSP and there's sun and a butterfly migration going on outside that's making it hard to focus on the computer.

• Like 1

Devil May Cry 5 (PS4)

Started this game but didn't do much. Completed two missions. 

Sims 4 (PC)

Broke down and bought Strangerville Gamepack. Didn't really get to play it yet. 

Decided to play Half Life: Source to get a sense for the original again to compare to Opposing Force, Blue Shift, and Black Mesa.

On 3/9/2019 at 6:42 PM, efaardvark said:

So far, I love it! 

• Like 1

The Sims 4 (PS4)

Still been spending my time into this game. Otherwise I haven't done much else.

I'm still figuring out what I want to do for gaming, however I did play a Jigsaw app game on my phone and thought it was rather fun and relaxing~ 

Replayed Fallout 4, Dragonball xenoverse2, until dawn, guardians of the galaxy telltale, and a bunch of other games.

Today I watched the gaming news like always. I also played some Super Mario RPG, and made it to area 3/6. I have beaten that game so many times.

Played Dragon Quest 11 and gained access to the final dungeon, though I will likely not go through it until next week or so.