Jump to content
ArchieKun

Favorite Drinks, foods, and snacks.

Recommended Posts

Hi guys I have been wanting to ask this for a little while now. I want to talk about snacks, drinks, and other foods here. So this can be junk foods, real foods, processed dinner type foods, soda etc. The question is in the title. What are your favorites, and why?

For me I am not much of a junk food person nor do I have a big sweet tooth. Though I love meats apart from beef, and red meats those are not my favorite. I also drink a lot, and I mean a lot of herbal tea of various flavors. My favorite among these is the spiced options such as ginger. I suppose this is junk food but I do like gold fish though they have proven those be more of healthy meal additive, or snack. I also drink diet pepsi mainly or diet soda for my soda choice. I know the stuff they say behind that, but I have had it most of my life.

So what about you guys what do you like, or suggest. I do want to make clear this isn't a heal;thy vs junk foods debate thread. This is just talking about what we all think is yummy whatever that may be will of course vary from person to person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Hi guys I have been wanting to ask this for a little while now. I want to talk about snacks, drinks, and other foods here. So this can be junk foods, real foods, processed dinner type foods, soda etc. The question is in the title. What are your favorites, and why?

For me I am not much of a junk food person nor do I have a big sweet tooth. Though I love meats apart from beef, and red meats those are not my favorite. I also drink a lot, and I mean a lot of herbal tea of various flavors. My favorite among these is the spiced options such as ginger. I suppose this is junk food but I do like gold fish though they have proven those be more of healthy meal additive, or snack. I also drink diet pepsi mainly or diet soda for my soda choice. I know the stuff they say behind that, but I have had it most of my life.

So what about you guys what do you like, or suggest. I do want to make clear this isn't a heal;thy vs junk foods debate thread. This is just talking about what we all think is yummy whatever that may be will of course vary from person to person.

my favorite is most likely Kebab, its pretty much meat and onions, and is god damn delicious as hell >.>

my junk food of choice is...anything thats good really, and cheap-ish, say, tortillias, its pretty cheap and big, but sometimes i go for Nagaraya as dat crunchyness is so umaaaii~ (good)

as for drinks...

975115a8c2583491dc4bc7f4ba977e7614012747

all hail mighty H2O formula

aside from water, i go for tea too, they are generally good, coffee is no go for me, for i have adult taste

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, XII360 said:

my favorite is most likely Kebab, its pretty much meat and onions, and is god damn delicious as hell >.>

my junk food of choice is...anything thats good really, and cheap-ish, say, tortillias, its pretty cheap and big, but sometimes i go for Nagaraya as dat crunchyness is so umaaaii~ (good)

as for drinks...

  Reveal hidden contents

975115a8c2583491dc4bc7f4ba977e7614012747

 

all hail mighty H2O formula

aside from water, i go for tea too, they are generally good, coffee is no go for me, for i have adult taste

I'm not much of a snacker, but I do like meat and cheese I often eat it as a meal with fruit not even joking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like spinach, cashews (best snack,) and red meats. Drinks I stick to water mostly, but I'll drink black coffee and iced tea from time to time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Phad Thai is god send. I can eat it indefinitely given the chance. Italian is pretty good too.

Favorite drink is the drink for true intellectuals and mad scientists alike, Dr. Pepper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

> Favorite Food: Trini Soup, Spaghetti & Meatballs, Lasagna, Curried Beef/Chicken, KFC - made in my country, French Fries, Kelbasa Sausages, Motzerrlla Cheese. Cormeal Porridge/Oatmeal. - (when it's cold)

> Favorite Drinks: Cold Water, (real) Coconut water, Sprite and Mountain Dew.

> Favorite Deserts/Snacks: Chocolate/Nutella, Rum & Raisin Ice-cream, Honey Bunches of Oats, Shred Wheat Cereal, chewy chocolate cookies, gum, Chex Mix, Chips, Cashews.

Edited by Anisa Mazaki
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Wedgy said:

I like spinach, cashews (best snack,) and red meats. Drinks I stick to water mostly, but I'll drink black coffee and iced tea from time to time.

Good choices most of the time I do not go ffor rred meats, but black coffee is amazing so is tea.

16 hours ago, Decimo said:

Phad Thai is god send. I can eat it indefinitely given the chance. Italian is pretty good too.

Favorite drink is the drink for true intellectuals and mad scientists alike, Dr. Pepper.

Dr Peper is amazing though I go for the diet dp its still one of my all time favorites.

 

13 hours ago, Anisa Mazaki said:

> Favorite Food: Trini Soup, Spaghetti & Meatballs, Lasagna, Curried Beef/Chicken, KFC - made in my country, French Fries, Kelbasa Sausages, Motzerrlla Cheese. Cormeal Porridge/Oatmeal. - (when it's cold)

> Favorite Drinks: Cold Water, (real) Coconut water, Sprite and Mountain Dew.

> Favorite Deserts/Snacks: Chocolate/Nutella, Rum & Raisin Ice-cream, Honey Bunches of Oats, Shred Wheat Cereal, chewy chocolate cookies, gum, Chex Mix, Chips, Cashews.

Rum with ice cream is really good though it is also really good with yogurt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mostly drink water, not so much into soft drinker, self made elderberry juice, tea (black tea) or black coffee. Sometimes i put a tiny pit of drinking chocolate into my coffee just to have a bit of that flavor mixed in.

Favorite food.,.. Definitely Schitzel <.<, stuffed potaoes/ tomatoes, mozarelly with tomatoes and olive oil, Cordon Blue and potatoe pancakes (pro tip: put jam on them)

When it comes to snacks, I like to take greek yoghurt, put a little pit of nutella into it and mix it. That's just amazing. You can do the same with yoghurt and peanut butter. Otherwise i don't eat much snacks. Bananas, apples, grapes in summer and self made cookies in winter. Maybe sometimes tortilla chips with cheese.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2018 at 3:11 AM, leinwandname said:

I mostly drink water, not so much into soft drinker, self made elderberry juice, tea (black tea) or black coffee. Sometimes i put a tiny pit of drinking chocolate into my coffee just to have a bit of that flavor mixed in.

Favorite food.,.. Definitely Schitzel <.<, stuffed potaoes/ tomatoes, mozarelly with tomatoes and olive oil, Cordon Blue and potatoe pancakes (pro tip: put jam on them)

When it comes to snacks, I like to take greek yoghurt, put a little pit of nutella into it and mix it. That's just amazing. You can do the same with yoghurt and peanut butter. Otherwise i don't eat much snacks. Bananas, apples, grapes in summer and self made cookies in winter. Maybe sometimes tortilla chips with cheese.

 

Should try Greek yogurt with berries oh it is so good. This is even more true with mixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Should try Greek yogurt with buries oh it is so good. This is even more true with mixed. 

I was frantically thinking what buries are, until I realized that you probably mean berries? (Otherwise I have no idea what buries are and couldn't find anything on the internet...) But yes, Berries and greek youghurt are also really good. Or you can take different kinds of nuts --most stores sell  these 'Nut Mix', or something like that-- and put them into the yoghurt, and then put a bit of peanut butter in.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eh wouldn't say I have a favourite as there is just so much choice out there nowadays, whatever am feeling in the mood for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, leinwandname said:

I was frantically thinking what buries are, until I realized that you probably mean berries? (Otherwise I have no idea what buries are and couldn't find anything on the internet...) But yes, Berries and greek youghurt are also really good. Or you can take different kinds of nuts --most stores sell  these 'Nut Mix', or something like that-- and put them into the yoghurt, and then put a bit of peanut butter in.

Berries yes I meant berries I am sorry for the confusion. It is amazing. I prefer Yogurt to ice cream honestly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!
×