Guest Jupiter

Guest Jupiter

What is the weather like in your area?

Its 55 degrees celsius.

cloudy

chance of rain.

More or less where I live.

Its 55 degrees celsius.

So, its 131 degrees fahrenheit there, that doesn't sound right :P It could be, its just that I've never been around a place THAT hot.

Anyway, its cold and windy where I am.

Specifically, 16 degrees celsius and cloudy.

Its 27 degrees C here , the sky is clear and the wind is not too strong today .

I haven't been down to the beach in a while but I would guess the waves aren't too great today.

All in all a great day for a swim ( if the water wasn't so damn cold ).

• 5 months later...

Well its autumn here, and its getting closer to winter.

So yeah its pretty cold, no one use short-sleeved t-shirt anymore atleast.

16 degree Celsius, clear, precipitation 0%, humidity 56%, wind speed of 6km/h

._. how nice...it's still warm here and we still wear short sleeves....it's been raining quite a bit the past few days but no major changes in temperature

._. how nice...it's still warm here and we still wear short sleeves....it's been raining quite a bit the past few days but no major changes in temperature

Hahaha, how about winter there? is it cold?

Hahaha, how about winter there? is it cold?

in terms of temperature, no,it doesn't drop dramatically...and even if sometimes it gets cold,it doesn't last long. The problem is with the humidity. I live close to the sea so the area is humid af and the wind during winter get so annoyingly chilly!!!.

in terms of temperature, no,it doesn't drop dramatically...and even if sometimes it gets cold,it doesn't last long. The problem is with the humidity. I live close to the sea so the area is humid af and the wind during winter get so annoyingly chilly!!!.

I see, well I once lived near the sea too, and yeah I can imagine how it felt, but its pretty good, a liitle bit chilly is okay. And the scenery is nice too so its pretty much make up for it.

Edited by Guest

16 degree Celsius, clear, precipitation 0%, humidity 56%, wind speed of 6km/h

Heh, where I'm from we wear sleeveless shirts well below that temperature. For me about 10 degrees C is where I'll start to wear a long shirt or slide a jacket on.

Heh, where I'm from we wear sleeveless shirts well below that temperature. For me about 10 degrees C is where I'll start to wear a long shirt or slide a jacket on.

Thats quite amazing actually. For me, well I normally use summer jacket except when its winter, and maybe if the temp is below 13, Im too used to Indonesian climate which is generally hot all-year round except for rainy season. Some people here(the natives) already use jackets too though, maybe around 60% of them.

Edited by Guest

All depends on what kind of climate you are raised or live in. The absolute coldest I've seen it in the winter where I live was around negative 40 degrees C, and during the really cold part of the winter it can commonly range between negative 38 and negative 32, so we're rather used to the cold you could say.

On the flipside though, for me it feels miserably hot at anything above maybe 28C or so.

Edited by Guest

Dude weather in my place is so trash. Like it gets sooooo cold in the evenings and early morning, so when I go to school I always have to wear a sweater. Now this wouldn't be a problem, unless the rest of the day is totally freaking hot. But at least it isn't humid here so I have that :\.

All depends on what kind of climate you are raised or live in. The absolute coldest I've seen it in the winter where I live was around negative 40 degrees C, and during the really cold part of the winter it can commonly range between negative 38 and negative 32, so we're rather used to the cold you could say.

On the flipside though, for me it feels miserably hot at anything above maybe 28C or so.

Yeah thats pretty much it, I consider -40 degrees Celsius as extreme, Im glad I have never been to a place with that temp, the coldest here is around -19 and thats pretty rare, thankfully. It can get real hot though in summer, not as hot as Indonesia but still.

28 degree Celsius seems like a perfect temperature for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, this thread was made on my B'Day! :P

Back on topic, I have no idea which degrees celsius here it is. But it's rainy.

Edited by Guest