Weather in your area?

Guest Jupiter

18 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

Its been crazy warm was upper 30s today and tomorrow it is gonna be mid 40s. Thats not to common for Jan.

The coldest i remember was the early 20's. brrr central. not looking forward to that.

11 minutes ago, Crevanille said:

The coldest i remember was the early 20's. brrr central. not looking forward to that.

Yah normally by now it is in the sub zero so I'll take the warmth while I can get it.

Can you believe we still have one month of this mess left? Feb isn't as bad since we're just getting out of winter. But man; people who live in places like Antarctica and aspen? They're ice cold.

I want spring immediately. 

Le 13/10/2015 à 15h58, FSL29 a déclaré:

Ouais c'est à peu près cela, je considère -40 degrés Celsius comme extrême, je suis content de ne jamais être allé dans un endroit avec cette température, le plus froid ici est autour de -19 et c'est assez rare, heureusement. Il peut faire très chaud en été, mais pas autant qu'en Indonésie.

28 degrés Celsius semble être une température parfaite pour moi.  iTunes Mobdro TutuApp

Donc, il fait 131 degrés Fahrenheit là-bas, ça ne sonne pas juste. Cela pourrait être, c’est juste que je ne suis jamais allé dans un endroit aussi chaud. : P 

Edited by skytali

Just rain right now, but supposed to become freezing rain and eventually snow this evening/tonight as the wind picks up and we drop into the low teens

• 2 weeks later...