What time do you sleep?

ThatCynicalSnob

It changes variably throughout the months. Sometimes I'm lucky enough to have a healthy and natural sleep cycle, but recently, I'm stuck in one of those unnatural night-owl cycles once again. Not the first time I'm stuck scavenging for food at 3 in the morning.

I usually sleep at about 6 or 7am during these periods. And yes, it does affect my daily life. I wake up hungry, and day turns to night in a matter of hours after I wake up, making it difficult to travel outside and shop for food if you consider my fear of bugs (bugs in the day don't frighten me as much for some reason).

I usually only get to bed at some time between midnight and 2 am , It doesn't really affect my life too much as I still wake up at 6:30 so I just go back to bed and wake up properly at around 8 .

I have lived most of my life with minimal sleep due to Tinnitus which I have had since I was born , I couldn't sleep when I was younger because the buzzing would drive me mad , at one point I actually slammed my head into a wall just so that I could get some sleep. I am much better at dealing with it now that I am older but I do feel somewhat saddened by the fact that I will never and have never heard the sound of silence.

Now that mention it.

It is kinda weird asking what time people sleep.

Gives the impression of a stalker.

Well...I tend to recognize stalker tendencies :P I can be a stalker at times however, I'm not dangerous at all and I don't go overboard on the creepy scale.

Also, sleep only seems to affect my day whenever I sleep in (which is rare)

11 PM is my target sleep time, both on weekdays and weekends. As I work full-time it needs to be fairly consistent. ;)

I tend to be more active during the evening.

I would like to add that if you ever work in a casual job which requires you to work late on different shifts (e.g. fast food 24/7 overnight shifts or retail shops with late night shopping or late-night fill in supermarkets) then your body will be wrecked from the constantly changing body clocks.

My sleep schedule is usually around 12am to 8am. I might wake up earlier on days I have to go into work early, but I can't seem to go to sleep before 12am, so I don't even bother to try. :P

What is this sleep you speak of?

Obviously just kidding, it depends. During weeknights usually around 11 to 12 pm and wake up at about 6 am (to an alarm clock i still havnt figured out how to turn off) but on weekends 3 am in the morning (online gaming related) and sleep until about 11 am then start the gaming till the next morning

• 4 months later...

my sleep patterns are so weird im not surevwhy but i go to bed at a diffrent time every night. usually there's a cycle that will start at 10-8/9 and start getting later and later up until 1:00 - 10:00 then it resets at the beginning of every month

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Usually I go to sleep by 1:30~8AM, sometimes I can get a good sleep on friday(10.30PM~9AM)

Also on saturday I usually take a nap in the afternoon if I dont have any events that I need to attend to, because well it feels so good xD.

Normally I go to bed between 11pm and 2am depending on how I'm feeling. Then I get up about 830am and I"m at work by 900am.

I run a tight sleeping ship! Not really I just like to stay up late. On the weekends I'll sleep 12 hours though. Oh what a beautiful thing weekends are.

Ever since I was born, I knew I was special....I was not meant to sleep much. All babies spent most of their time sleeping....not me. And even now, this hasn't changed.... *inspiring music in the background* :P

Joking aside, I have trouble falling asleep at night... I just can't. If I get in bed at 11pm, I'll fall asleep after 2-3 hours (or later if I'm not tired) so I've given up going to bed earlier than 1am. Still, I can't say it affects me much. When I had to go to school, I used to wake up at 6:30-7am which means I got 5 hours of sleep at best, 2 at worst, but I functioned just fine. Now that I don't need to wake up early anymore, I get to sleep about 7 hours which is more than enough for me...unless I drink coffe ofc ._. it affects me abnormally much...

What I think it's weird, is how easily I fall asleep during the day. If I want to get an afternnon nap, boom! as soon as I get in bed, I'm sound asleep. To be honest, I wish I could sleep at day and wake up at night. I function much better at night. I remember every year during the final exams at school, I always studied after midnight, usually the night before the exams so I wouldn't forget anything but that way I got no sleep at all xD (still did good tho :P)

Edited by Guest

I get sleepy at about 9 or 10. I wake up at about 5:50 and head out at about 6:15 to catch the 6:20 bus. On the weekend, I wake up at about 7 sometimes. Go to sleep whenever.

Edited by Guest

I have no schedule. It is 04:26 right now and I must wake up in 4 hours. Won't even feel tired tomorrow.
I miss when I could do that. I'd just drink a Monster energy drink (those huge ones) and I'd be fine. I can't do that anymore. lol