Ask the member below you!

Nuh1000

This is a difficult question as I love so many.. But, I suppose one that will always stay true to my heart is actually the snow leopard. I use to want to specialize in wild cats when I was in my late teens and earlier 20's.

If a fruit bat flew into your front door, what would you do?

why u ask that?? ;-; u crool hoomane TT^TT as if I could ever choose...

[spoiler=Bunny's List of Fave Bands]Linkin Park, Skillet, The Word Alive, Crown the Empire, Rise Against, A Skylit Drive, Memphis May Fire, Our Last Night, Starset, Conditions, Sabaton, The Color Morale, Of Mice & Men, We Came as Romans, Coldrain, Bullet for my Valentine....and I'm sure I'm sure I'm forgetting some ;-;

if the world ended tomorrow, how would u spend your last day?

• 4 months later...
No, not until now at least.

What was the most painful experience of your life so far?

Well, when I was out in Cyprus, I fell into a pitfall trap, which had large metal spikes at the bottom. I fell in and two of them Peirce's through my lower leg and butt, plus they had a mild poisen on them, but luckily it had turned into a mild hallucinogen.

If you were to be the best at something in the world, what would you be the best at doing?

Work down the debt load that was amassed when my spouse and I moved from our respective home towns up here to Washington, and slowly begin the process of putting money away for a down payment on a----

Ninja'd! Again! Twice in one day! I'm so frequently among one of the only folks browsing the forum, what's going on today? ;_;

get into university ;-;

er.... do u like foxes? (too sleepy)

Yes. I think that they're fucking adorable.

Do you like spicy food? How hot can you go? What are some examples of food that you consider to be -just right-?

I cant handle spicy food but I can go chili hot I guess, shortbread is just right its like sweet but its also salty from the butter and the texture isn't too crumbly and not too soft truly perfect.

Did u achieve your new years resolution or give up straight away?

I have almost finished this years new resolution, so I'm happy xD

(As far as I see it, what's the point in setting new years resolutions if you don't actually do them xD)

Have you ever played dungeons and dragons?

Once. I was roped into a game by some friends - I took it very seriously, creating a lawful good fighter that was an utter coward at heart, and that didn't actually care very much about goodness when it conflicted with her very active self preservation instincts.

It was amusing, but a bit of a hand full.

Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai, or Korean food? Why? Favorite dish? Least favorite dish?