VampireKnight19

What's the weather like where you are?

I hate the weather here... last couple days its either cloudy or its Boiling then the day after its alright but then in the evening its raining and it might even go Bam! Bam! Boem! Boem! and the next day its boiling again. Right now its pretty warm and sunny

• Like 3
  • Funny 1

Temperature swings here can be totally absurd but in a general sense, depending upon the season, it's either raining/storming or snowing (and we have had snow in late May this year.) The one thing I can be thankful for is when it does get hot, at least it's not humid. Summer can often just be a dry and boiling heat broken only by the occasional thunderstorm which turns the skies a dusty grey and has you on the lookout for flying monkeys and hail.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Humbby said:

I hate the weather here... last couple days its either cloudy or its Boiling then the day after its alright but then in the evening its raining and it might even go Bam! Bam! Boem! Boem! and the next day its boiling again. Right now its pretty warm and sunny

I’d love to see you host a weather story with that lingo 🤣🤣🤣👍

Lately we’ve been rained out every day, which I can’t really complain about - it’s make this day nice, breezy and cool, for once in the past month. The temps have been upper 80s and 90s since before summer even started. Also the humidity is making you feel sticky and icky even minutes right after you shower. Bonus though, all of our plants are coming back to life because we no longer have a drought. 😊

• Like 1

Its gorgeous out today slightly chilly but barely a drop of rain till late tonight.

Well, in the last three days, it's been 98 degrees and sunny, then severe thunderstorms and hailing, then hot and humid, and then just hot.

We just came off a record setting wet period of rain and record floods.  We're averaging about 3 standard deviations below normal in temps too.  It was 59 for a high today here, and the normal is 85.  It apparently *might* make 70 tomorrow.  We managed one 90 degree day this year, as opposed to our normal 4 or 5 that we'd have by this time.  This is all after a brutal winter where we were -34 F in January.

1 hour ago, VampireKnight19 said:

It’s still raining here :( 

36AE8B05-27C2-495F-BDAF-5ED9F047DBAA.jpeg.190a7c96483bf3ba8b96e8a27b6a991c.jpeg

• Silly 2

Cloudy and in the low 60’s all day

3 hours ago, Seshi said:

36AE8B05-27C2-495F-BDAF-5ED9F047DBAA.jpeg.190a7c96483bf3ba8b96e8a27b6a991c.jpeg

This is so true.

The weather's been rather miserable here with the rain.

• Like 1
  • Silly 1

2 hours ago, Banri said:

This is so true.

The weather's been rather miserable here with the rain.

Sorry! Us too. We are back to sunny days now it looks like though. Tomorrow I’ll hit the pool

• Like 1

I hope so too, @VampireKnight19.

It's actually very calm outside at the moment, although the ground is still rather wet - I need to cut the back lawn once it dries up.

6 minutes ago, Banri said:

I hope so too, @VampireKnight19.

It's actually very calm outside at the moment, although the ground is still rather wet - I need to cut the back lawn once it dries up.

It seems to be just a slight drizzle today. Hopefully it will start and be sunny for us again soon @Banri

• Like 1

Woke up in the 40’s again this morning, but at least the sun is shining today.

4 hours ago, Banri said:

I need to cut the back lawn once it dries up.

I need to do this when I get home this evening since they’re predicting rain for the weekend.

1 hour ago, Ohiotaku said:

Woke up in the 40’s again this morning, but at least the sun is shining today.

I need to do this when I get home this evening since they’re predicting rain for the weekend.

Can't do ours yet as the rain is on and off :(