Most Recent Movie Watched?

Kohloo

Watched Once Upon a Time in Hollywood again. I feel like this is one of those movies that requires more than one viewing. I always seem to see something new that I missed from the last time I watched it.

There's a line that Leo DiCaprio's character Rick Dalton says at the end of the film about the hippies not being alright that always cracks me up:

Spoiler

WARNING: Strong Language

The entire ending scene is just gruesome and bloody and yet still downright hilarious. 🤣 Easily one of my favorite Tarantino films.

• 2 weeks later...

Skinamarink. That's two hours wasted of my life I'll never get back. I kept hearing it was a great horror film but I found it pretty awful.

• Funny 1

On 1/26/2024 at 11:11 AM, Sasuke said:

Skinamarink. That's two hours wasted of my life I'll never get back. I kept hearing it was a great horror film but I found it pretty awful.

I only watched about 20 minutes of this before I turned it off lol

• Funny 1

Last night me and my best friend watched The Conjuring, The Conjuring 2, and The Nun together, and long story short, I am now scared of nuns x.x 

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Mom, dad, and I watched Speed today. It was on a movie channel, so they didn't replace the swearing with silly words or cut parts out, so that was a plus. ^^ It's surprising how much you can forget about something from that long ago until you see it again.

18 hours ago, Wild Emotion said:

Mom, dad, and I watched Speed today. It was on a movie channel, so they didn't replace the swearing with silly words or cut parts out, so that was a plus. ^^ It's surprising how much you can forget about something from that long ago until you see it again.

I haven't seen that movie in so long, that's a really good one ~

• Agree 1

• 4 weeks later...