Kohloo

Most Recent Movie Watched?

What movies have you seen recently, new or old? 

We most recently watched Monsters University, before that we watched Prometheus. Soon we'll watch Alien: Covenant and all of the Star Wars stuff.

The last movie we saw in theatres was Joker, awhile ago now.

• Like 1

I can't say for certain what my last theatre experience was-- might have been Endgame? I haven't been since my daughter was born. 😳 But we stream our movies now, so I keep up somewhat. We watched Code 8 last night!

We’ve decided to go on a Star Wars pilgrimage, of sorts. Just watched Episode I tonight, and will be watching more soon!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Kohloo said:

we watched Prometheus. Soon we'll watch Alien: Covenant

I've actually seen Prometheus. What did you think of it? And let me know how it compares to Covenant.

Don't have any plans watching something in the near future though (might make an exception for Weathering With You 😂 )

Edited by Illusion of Terra

5 hours ago, Illusion of Terra said:

I've actually seen Prometheus. What did you think of it? And let me know how it compares to Covenant.

Don't have any plans watching something in the near future though (might make an exception for Weathering With You 😂 )

I actually really like Prometheus! It has a different feel, but it's still good. Not too sure when we'll get around to watching Covenant, but I can't wait :)

• Like 1

Just saw Klaus, which is some of the best animation I've seen in quite a bit. It's a fun movie with a lot of heart, definitely recommend it!

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

3 hours ago, IIVIsouljam said:

Just saw Klaus, which is some of the best animation I've seen in quite a bit. It's a fun movie with a lot of heart, definitely recommend it!

I watched it over the holidays as well & really enjoyed it. Very distinctive art style and a different take on the Santa Claus origin story. During the same time period I watched the latest adaptation of the Grinch which might’ve been impressive visually, but was bland & unappealing as far as the story & characterizations. Ironic that they attach Dr. Seuss’ name in the title, when it had the least in common with the original book.

I've been watching a fair amount of foreign fills lately and came across the movie parasite. I can recommend to anyone in the mood for a thriller thats not quite as predictable as most movies today. :)