What is YOUR special talent?

Deeath

Have a interesting or special talent? 
Then go ahead and share it -- if you want to of course. 

My special talent is that I am double jointed, and I can twist my arms 360. 
Another (not so special) but nice talent I have is, singing. I do all types including metal, rap, etc. 
Even if your talent is not so special, it's always special in some terms...so don't be shy :) 

4b246441c7fce2bb93009ed622353733.thumb.jpg.d1ebe2fc1ef8be319f59e0be84d5564e.jpg

• Wow 1

Can recite the alphabet backwards as quickly as I can forwards.

Pretty good at multiplication in my head

Have committed far too many Loony Toons & Simpsons routines to memory 😂

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

On 1/26/2022 at 1:11 PM, Kreideprinz said:

Nothing special but my grandmother taught me a lot about cooking. Apparently family and friends really like my food. I have a knack for tasting ingredients.

That and I'm stupidly strong for being smol. Sometimes I have to hold back on closing doors or helping someone lift/move things. 😆

Cooking is always fun, mostly when you have great people to do it around -- not really my family, but mostly friends!
Also, im a trans man, im only 5'5, so considering my strength and stuff...I think no matter how smol you are, you'd be stronger than me, haha ^^'

• 1 month later...

If you show me the flag of any country I can tell you what that country is within five seconds, as long as it is an actual country and not a state flag, overseas territory or something like that.

It's a completely useless talent, but one day it might win me a pub quiz :D

• Wow 1

My special talent is....... I don't know. Maybe it's my worldview. I like to walk (not simple walk, I broke my phone when i was under a tank), to create different things ( I created a guitar out of plywood, ( I have to say that my friend and I bought plywood 10 kilometers from home)), I'm thinking about serious topics and I have bad ideas. Being crazy for this society is my special talent.

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

I wouldn't call them a talent because they are things I had to practice and get better at. I've been in choir since middle school and have followed it well into college. I am a Mezzo-soprano that has studied under a German instructor for a decade.

I've been trying to learn the Shamisen for four years after getting inspired through a friend. If that counts?

I suppose my only real talent is having flexibility and dexterity. xD In middle school I thought about following gymnastics but it was starting to get inconvenient for my parents. 

That's it. I'm a bendy girl that likes to bellow out notes from the soft palate. 🙃

• Like 2