Jump to content
Part_time_anime

If u could travel through time but only once. Future or past. And where

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

What time of year, month, day, hour will you travel to?

And where?

for me I would travel either back in to my past about 3 years to fix up my regret or sin I did. Or travel to the future about 25 years from now to see if the world has either improved or has spiralled down to something unpleasant like a war or a zombie era. If it were a zombie era it will be the coolest thing but still unpleasant. 

Btw got this idea from a anime movie: the girl who leapt through time, I think that’s the name. 

 

Edited by Part_time_anime
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Part_time_anime said:

What time of year, month, day, hour will you travel to?

And where?

for me I would travel either back in to my past about 3 years to fix up my regret or sin I did. Or travel to the future about 25 years from now to see if the world has either improved or has spiralled down to something unpleasant like a war or a zombie era. If it were a zombie era it will be the coolest thing but still unpleasant. 

Btw got this idea from a anime movie: the girl who leapt through time, I think that’s the name. 

 

First. A zombie era would be freakin awesome, not for the people that die of course but still.

I'd go to the past. Probably tell myself about some up coming drama coming into his life and just be ready for certain things that hit him. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd check the date and winning numbers for the lottery (when it was obnoxiously high but no one won), and I'd go back to that day and buy a ticket...muwhahahahaha!!!!!!

 

Then I'd retire in the woods somewhere remote, off grid, and disappear from society....  

  • Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

id take out a really relly big bank loan , get the money in hand go back in time with the money and cancel taking out the loan :P 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I would travel to Victorian era London, that is if I could travel back to present times; I just love the Victorian era. Although I may have regrets in my past I don't think going back in time and changing them would be something necessary, I feel people including me become stronger because of our struggles; because of our mistakes we can be become stronger wiser and better human beings, I wouldn't change a thing about my past. If you change your past how are you supposed to know how it will affect your future?

 

Edited by SAO LILDOOP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would go back to the past, to around when I was 11 years old or so, and stop myself from watching Anime and becoming a weeb </3 

 

 

 

 

sike.

  • Like 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SAO LILDOOP said:

I would travel to Victorian era London, that is if I could travel back to present times; I just love the Victorian era. Although I may have regrets in my past I don't think going back in time and changing them would be something necessary, I feel people including me become stronger because of our struggles; because of our mistakes we can be become stronger wiser and better human beings, I wouldn't change a thing about my past. If you change your past how are you supposed to know how it will affect your future?

 

I would acctualy travel back to the Norman invasion (1000-1100) and experience all the events my self and be involve. Also change some history during that period that will effect England in the future. 

On 24/04/2018 at 3:45 AM, Beocat said:

I'd check the date and winning numbers for the lottery (when it was obnoxiously high but no one won), and I'd go back to that day and buy a ticket...muwhahahahaha!!!!!!

 

Then I'd retire in the woods somewhere remote, off grid, and disappear from society....  

I might acctualy do the some thing 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/24/2018 at 3:45 AM, Beocat said:

I'd check the date and winning numbers for the lottery (when it was obnoxiously high but no one won), and I'd go back to that day and buy a ticket...muwhahahahaha!!!!!!

 

Then I'd retire in the woods somewhere remote, off grid, and disappear from society....  

Wow, I was gonna say that I'd go to the future, but your idea is sooo much better! xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I were a kid being asked this question, I would've probably said Victorian London or either the Medieval times in England as I always had a fascination with both back then...but knowing what I know now, NO WAY!  I'd also be scared of time traveling because I'm black and would probably be treated like crap anyway and probably be accused of being "uppity".  

I'd stick to the present-day.  At least I know my limitations in the present....but maybe I'd jump into the future by a couple of weeks just to get winning lottery numbers or something and return back with that knowledge. At least I'll be able to visit Japan again sooner rather than later and maybe take a European vacation. lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd go back to Ancient Greece and kill Aristotle and Plato and the Atomic Theory wouldn't have to 'hibernate' for hundreds of years, and when I get back here it'll be a whole new and a different future. BUT HEY! That's just a THEORY! an ABSURD THEORY! and CUT!!!

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a couple of things that I wouldn't mind revisting in my past, situations where I should've pulled the trigger, mainly relationships. Obviously some lotto numbers would be nice, too.

But alas, I've always wanted to go back in time and find out the truth about the pyramids. I heard one theory that made some sense. Basically, they were built from the top down, meaning that at one point the ground was level with the tops of pyramids, and as they would dig the dirt out, they would set the stones for the pyramids. Be nice to find out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would travel back to the times of Rome. They were a cililization that was far far more enduring then ours, and far more organized as well. Overall it would be a easier time to live given the right status.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the end though, it was the lack of organization that led to their downfall. The empire was too big for it's time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would go back to 1920s _ 30s Chicago ,and experience the Jazz era . also I would try to take over the mafia maby ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Roaring Twenties! That would be some fun for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nono said:

In the end though, it was the lack of organization that led to their downfall. The empire was too big for it's time.

This is true though nothing no matter how great lasts forever. Time wares everything down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!
×