Jump to content
Crevanille

Everything you touch turns Super Saiyan.

Recommended Posts

You wake up to find your bed has punched you in the face. It turned Super Saiyan. When you go flying out of the window and fall on the neighbor's dog, it turns Super Saiyan. You puke from the punch and get a bit on your hand. Your puke turns Super Saiyan. You get up to steady yourself on a nearby utility pole. It turns Super Saiyan. Then the reality dawns on you: You have the ability to turn everything you touch into a Super Saiyan.

How would you approach such a situation? What's the first thing you do? (Aside from turning yourself.) What would you do with the Ssj touch? What objects or people would you turn?

Edited by Crevanille
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2019 at 3:07 PM, Crevanille said:

You wake up to find your bed has punched you in the face. It turned Super Saiyan. When you go flying out of the window and fall on the neighbor's dog, it turns Super Saiyan. You puke from the punch and get a bit on your hand. Your puke turns Super Saiyan. You get up to steady yourself on a nearby utility pole. It turns Super Saiyan. Then the reality dawns on you: You have the ability to turn everything you touch into a Super Saiyan.

How would you approach such a situation? What's the first thing you do? (Aside from turning yourself.) What would you do with the Ssj touch? What objects or people would you turn?

"...slowly moves both hands towards the lower abdomen of my body, where there is a certain rod in there"

BEHOLD, MY SUPER SAIYAN MARA~!!!!!!!

 

im sorry, but also not sorry

but being real, id probably, most likely touch my computer, its decent, but having a super saiyan pc ?, sign me the f*ck in

at worst itll explode on my face, but what i touch turns super saiyan, im sure the explosion itself wouldn't kill me

probably

  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My dogs Bella and Gunner. Nothing like two loyal super doggos by your side~

I was gonna say my AR15 originally but it occurred to me it probably would dislocate my shoulder and leave me deaf upon firing. Well maybe not dislocate my shoulder assuming I was super saiyan but eh my dogs are more fun anyways~

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would turn my PS4 console and controller as well as myself super Saiyan, lol. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm, I would turn my car super saiyan, go find some people to race for money, and hope they don't get suspicious and/or scared of a glowing car.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Nono said:

Hmm, I would turn my car super saiyan, go find some people to race for money, and hope they don't get suspicious and/or scared of a glowing car.

Dude that would be straight up LIT af. "How'd you get to the finish line so fast?!"

"I got Instant transmission installed."

Ssj car on the market would sell a heavy price i'm sure. It'd have to be worth billions right? Whoa you know what? Nevermind JUST the car. Do you realize what you could do with this power? Pfft. You could make crazy cash marketing your power correctly. 

On 1/29/2019 at 1:11 AM, XII360 said:

"...slowly moves both hands towards the lower abdomen of my body, where there is a certain rod in there"

BEHOLD, MY SUPER SAIYAN MARA~!!!!!!!

If you turned yourself ssj, wouldn't your uh "mara" also be ssj by default? 😄

On 1/29/2019 at 1:11 AM, XII360 said:

but being real, id probably, most likely touch my computer, its decent, but having a super saiyan pc ?, sign me the f*ck in

at worst itll explode on my face, but what i touch turns super saiyan, im sure the explosion itself wouldn't kill me

probably

Nope. A ssj computer would naturally take the same damage as a ssj. Which MEANS if it survived it would get stronger. And i'm sure since you have the ssj touch you can easily survive a blast equal to ssj. I wouldn't worry much. 😄 

18 hours ago, SAO LILDOOP said:

I would turn my PS4 console and controller as well as myself super Saiyan, lol. 

Bro consoles and electronics are the BEST things to turn ssj. Think of it like this: It has ssj abilities so naturally if you drop it, and it survives it gets MORE durable. Though since a ssj in general is very durable damaging it enough to make it stronger could probably be an issue.

20 hours ago, SanguineTear said:

My dogs Bella and Gunner. Nothing like two loyal super doggos by your side~

I was gonna say my AR15 originally but it occurred to me it probably would dislocate my shoulder and leave me deaf upon firing. Well maybe not dislocate my shoulder assuming I was super saiyan but eh my dogs are more fun anyways~

A ssj gun. A standard ssj could easily dodge a bullet. So i would think a ssj gun would have the speed and power of a ssj. Dude one bullet with the same force as a saiyan alone could overturn a car. You making a automatic gun ssj is overkill. No one could dodge it. They couldn't dodge a normal bullet. 😄

And the dogs! If they aren't trained, when they bark they might big bang or kamehameha the neighbors. Things to think about here. 😅

 

For my part i was thinking any inanimate objects you touch would immediately grow 2 muscular arms with a glowing aura and golden hair. Hence your bed punching you. Touch a garbage disposal and it be like in Goku's voice: "I'm not just any garbage disposal...I'm a SUPER SAIYAN GARBAGE DISPOSAL!!!!" 

What's this? Your hungry? You want a burger? You try to pay with cash but just made your currency Ssj. The cashier takes the glowing powerful money which has grown 2 arms and golden hair: Goku's voice: "I'm not just any ordinary cash...I'M SUPER SAIYAN CASH!"

What's that? They gave you the burger anyway? You're so hungry but you turned the wrapper AND the burger into a Ssj. Too bad. They're not just a regular wrapper and burger anymore....

Using the toilet? Super Saiyan. 😎

Hugging your mom? Super Saiyan. 😎

Your friend just pushed you into the Atlantic ocean? Super Saiyan. 😎

Fried chicken? Super Saiyan. 😎

Roadkill? Super Saiyan. 😎

Hospital? Super Saiyan. 😎

Your boss? Super Saiyan. 😎

Flowers for your spouse? Super Saiyan. 😎

 

 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread title made me think of Midas and his golden touch.  Careful what you wish for!  :D

  • Like 1
  • Winner 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/31/2019 at 4:27 PM, efaardvark said:

This thread title made me think of Midas and his golden touch.  Careful what you wish for!  :D

Haha. That's where the idea came from. 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would test weather or not touching something that I previously touched made it super saiyan 2 if not that I would continue to use different parts of my body to see what parts turn things super saiyan if it was just my hands I would wear rubber gloves and hopefully the gloves stops the touch. Than selectively touch things to see the changes that occur after super saiyan transformation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Greeneyes said:

Than selectively touch things to see the changes that occur after super saiyan transformation.

If you know something you touch will turn ssj, wouldn't that be the change itself? And depending on what you touch indiscriminately wouldn't you regret it? 🤨 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Crevanille said:

If you know something you touch will turn ssj, wouldn't that be the change itself? And depending on what you touch indiscriminately wouldn't you regret it? 🤨 

I mean like super saiyan is basically a enhancement/level-up/transformation right? so if I touch a tv what happens? do the graphics get boosted? does it change into a curved 4k tv or what? this is what I mean.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah that makes sense. :)

Here's an alternate scenario: What would you do if every time you ate and drank you involuntarily turned Ssj 3 and everytime you laugh you involuntarily turn Ssj 4? 

Edited by Crevanille

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Crevanille said:

Ah that makes sense. :)

Here's an alternate scenario: What would you do if every time you ate and drank you involuntarily turned Ssj 3 and everytime you laugh you involuntarily turn Ssj 4? 

Hmm it would kind of suck because going super saiyan still strains your body.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Greeneyes said:

Hmm it would kind of suck because going super saiyan still strains your body.

True. At least here it does since you don't have control over it. If you had control it wouldn't feel that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As for turning things super saiyan, definitely a sloth, IF it stays at the same speed. It would be a terrifyingly powerful but so slow that you could just walk away, the perfect disguise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!
×