Jump to content

how old are you guys ?


realage
 Share

Recommended Posts

Greetings to everyone on here. I'm new on here. I was just a little bored tbh. But I'm from NZ and I'm 24 years old aswell. I've been watching anime since I was 18🤔I think. I was also suggested to start watching Naruto aswell from a bro of mine. After first time watching I was hooked basically. So yeah, I like having discussions about anime with m'geeks(my bros) 😁

  • Like 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/25/2022 at 12:32 AM, Deedz said:

Greetings to everyone on here. I'm new on here. I was just a little bored tbh. But I'm from NZ and I'm 24 years old aswell. I've been watching anime since I was 18🤔I think. I was also suggested to start watching Naruto aswell from a bro of mine. After first time watching I was hooked basically. So yeah, I like having discussions about anime with m'geeks(my bros) 😁

Hi Deedz and welcome!

Hope you've been having a good weekend. :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24. Hard to believe that it was 20 years ago I was a toddler. Even harder to believe that 20 years in the future I will be unable to run the same way I can now 😅

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, RZ. said:

24. Hard to believe that it was 20 years ago I was a toddler. Even harder to believe that 20 years in the future I will be unable to run the same way I can now 😅

...and 20 years after that you'll hardly be able to run at all. 😆

 

As the dinosaur of the forum I thought I'd just throw that in to "brighten" up your day. 😀 🙂

  • Like 1
  • Funny 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/28/2022 at 11:33 AM, Animedragon said:

...and 20 years after that you'll hardly be able to run at all. 😆

 

As the dinosaur of the forum I thought I'd just throw that in to "brighten" up your day. 😀 🙂

Nothing like a healthy dose of existential terror to end the day 😎

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RZ. said:

Nothing like a healthy dose of existential terror to end the day

Rush hour on the Los Angeles freeways can be pretty intense too.  :D 

Having to buy gas just adds another layer.  😱

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, efaardvark said:

Rush hour on the Los Angeles freeways can be pretty intense too.  :D 

Having to buy gas just adds another layer.  😱

Not as bad as L.A., but rush hour in Jacksonville, FL...mentally preparing for the traffic over any of Jax's SEVEN BRIDGES...the true embodiment of dread and horror!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, efaardvark said:

Rush hour on the Los Angeles freeways can be pretty intense too.  :D 

Having to buy gas just adds another layer.  😱

Could be worse

 

  • Funny 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/23/2022 at 2:52 AM, Animedragon said:

Age is just a number.

Never forget that while Growing Old is compulsory, Growing Up is optional.  🙂

My uncle always used to say "You can only be young once, but you can be immature forever!". He was right! 🤣

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, KaiyaSaysHaiya said:

I'm only 12 so, uh, yay?

Definitely.   Enjoy it.. YOLO after all.  (says the 57yo.)

  • Like 1
  • Agree 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Animedragon said:

And in a couple of years time if anyone tells you that as a teenager you're too old to watch anime tell them that you're never too old to watch anime and that you know people in their 50's & 60's who watch it.

Hehe yeah

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...

I’m 20, almost 21. I was first exposed to anime when I was 5, but I didn’t watch full series on my own until I was 13. As for manga, I started at age 9.

Anyone of any age can get into anime and manga. In fact, my 64 year old mother is getting into anime right now! I’m trying to find good shows to start her with.

  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 here. My next-door neighbor told me not too long ago after asking me my age, "Enjoy your 30s. When you reach your 40s, that's when your 'check engine light' is probably going to start coming on."

Edited by viruxx
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, efaardvark said:

Enjoy it while you're still young!  (58 here.)

Fair point haha, but you've got this as well you are still young as well. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I got into anime because of my big sister. She got me a few anime over the years and it just propelled me into the world of anime. One of my first was the 1995 Ghost in the Shell movie that my big sister got for me. I've continued watching anime as a way to connect to my big sister.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...