What anime are you watching now?

Optic

9 hours ago, Dobleen said:

At the moment, I'm trying to get through Overlord. I finished the first season, but the second season starts off very different. It's unique, but if you are into anime such as No Game, No Life or Sword Art Online, but more dark, this is the anime for you to try out.

Definitely different than your usual isekai series, largely because it seems the characters who get the most development just wind up as pawns in Ainz’ schemes.

As far as myself, today is new episodes of Re Zero & Deca-Dence. Still making my mind up if Gibiate is worth my time. Tomorrow will probably rewatch episodes 1-3 of Appare Ranman since we will FINALLY get new episodes Friday. The story’s not real complex, but a refresher won’t hurt since it’s been since April.

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1

just finished Domestic Girlfriend off a recommendation. I'm now back on Nisekoi now that I finally have the whole thing.

On 7/27/2020 at 3:04 AM, Ohiotaku said:

Good timing as the movie becomes available on Crunchyroll tuesday

Didn't even know there was gonna be movie, lol. I'm so far behind on so many different anime series. 😅

Got through episode 54 of Inuyasha & watched the first movie. Looks like I’ll need to use Viz’s site to watch the rest of the tv series because that’s all that’s available on CR & Netflix.

Dances with Dragons.  Lots of action.  Not a lot of plot.  Or maybe too much.  So far it seems to be just random people trying to kill each other because someone killed someone they knew.  Someone's got some 'splainin' to do.

And the dialogue?  🤨

Gaius: "You furniture freak!  Go get swallowed by a man-eating chair!" 

Gigina: "I might want a chair like that."

Yeah, like that.  Maybe he has a furniture fetish?  Just one of many unexplained things so far.

My Hero Academia Season 3.

Third is my favourite so far!

My reasons:

• Seeing different uses for the students’ of class 1-A quirks

• Introducing many new characters

• Bakugo getting kidnapped

• The rescue squad and heroes saving him

• All Might’s fight with All For One / All Might’s retirement

• The students of class getting their hero licenses

• Bakugo and Midoriya's fight

•The students of class 1-A fighting the big three

• Friendly 1
  • Aww 1

On 7/22/2020 at 7:57 AM, Ohiotaku said:

Definitely different than your usual isekai series, largely because it seems the characters who get the most development just wind up as pawns in Ainz’ schemes.

Then again, Ainz himself (itself?) is kind of a pawn too.  They never did adequately explain just how the whole thing started after all, or for what purpose.  Between the green glow and him having to have Demi explain to him what's going on half the time I wouldn't really say he's the one in control of things.

Changed pace still on Nisekoi but might add back on Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions or Negima got the boxes staring me in the face. Birthday sales on your birthday is hard on ones budget. lol

30 minutes ago, Argas said:

Negima

Which season? The first was pretty straight forward but the second was WTF, almost like it was meant to be a parody.

30 minutes ago, Argas said:

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions

That one has been on my PTW list for far too long :P 

For myself started watching War for Cybertron: Siege. Seems like your typical Transformers story. Probably won’t win over anyone, but will probably satisfy the fanbase.

Edited by Ohiotaku

16 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

Which season? The first was pretty straight forward but the second was WTF, almost like it was meant to be a parody.

The 1st season was actually my intro to anime along with DNAngel back when free on demand anime on cable was a big. I go back to those 2 now and then. 2nd season Negima yeah.... I keep stalling on 2nd half for some reason. XD To be honest I know one of them was meant to be more like the manga I  think the latter but if so makes me wonder wth is in that manga? lol

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions I've watched season 1 I rather enjoyed it

• Like 1