What Did You Do In Gaming Today

EnviousEnvy

Got lost in minecraft.  Several times.  Fortunately(?) I have a decent GPU so I can bump the render distance up a bit.  Not sure if that actually helps, or if it just means that when I get lost I'm REALLY lost. 🤔

2018-06-23_21_08_58.thumb.png.b7fe4601fcc1b7fdf231a69df4969e56.png

So far I've been able to make it back.. eventually.  I always use a tall tree as the landmark for my base.

2018-06-24_10_26_02.thumb.png.a49f959d8f694102c26e3f7268d9b35c.png

I do like going out in the morning just as the sun comes up and watching all the mobs burst into flames..

2018-06-23_16_24_39.thumb.png.85b96fb0e3e6c5edf66648f2553cd275.png  :D  

2 hours ago, efaardvark said:

Got lost in minecraft.  Several times.  Fortunately(?) I have a decent GPU so I can bump the render distance up a bit.  Not sure if that actually helps, or if it just means that when I get lost I'm REALLY lost. 🤔

2018-06-23_21_08_58.thumb.png.b7fe4601fcc1b7fdf231a69df4969e56.png

So far I've been able to make it back.. eventually.  I always use a tall tree as the landmark for my base.

2018-06-24_10_26_02.thumb.png.a49f959d8f694102c26e3f7268d9b35c.png

I do like going out in the morning just as the sun comes up and watching all the mobs burst into flames..

2018-06-23_16_24_39.thumb.png.85b96fb0e3e6c5edf66648f2553cd275.png  :D  

I used to build giant lighthouses and cobblestone mushrooms as my landmarks but since playing on an "all high mountain" terrain I have just started carrying a compass with me. No sleeping lol....

1 hour ago, Beocat said:

...started carrying a compass with me.

I would go with that plan but I just started new game yesterday & haven't even seen any redstone so no compasses yet.  Or maps.  I just started a mine, but it isn't deep enough to reach the good stuff yet.  Wasted most of yesterday just refamiliarizing myself with the controls and tech tree and establishing a farm/base.  (When I wasn't getting lost.)  The occasional creeper isn't helping either. 

1 minute ago, efaardvark said:

I would go with that plan but I just started new game yesterday & haven't even seen any redstone so no compasses yet.  Or maps.  I just started a mine, but it isn't deep enough to reach the good stuff yet.  Wasted most of yesterday just refamiliarizing myself with the controls and tech tree and establishing a farm/base.  (When I wasn't getting lost.)  The occasional creeper isn't helping either. 

I should post a picture sometime of my greenhouse for farming. I made it ridiculously huge but the lighting I decided on for the crops was..odd. Odd but it works. Got to get back to my homestead on that game eventually. Been fixing the few towns that I have the last few times I logged in. 

Pokken Tournament (Switch)

Beat the first league so now I'm at rank C. 

Harvest Moon: Light of Hope (Switch)

Found two stone tablets and another that is broken. Been repairing homes and businesses as well as finally got some livestock. 

Akiba's Trip (PS4)

Been doing some side missions for a while until I got annoyed and then completed a couple main missions to which I learned Rin is Shizuka's younger sister and she's not that much of a brat that she likes to pretend to be to her fans.

Persona 5 (PS4)

Went back to castle which Morgana lead the way and showed us where the save points were...

Tomorrow (July 3rd) my preorder of Jurassic World Evolution comes out! *screams* So excited!

Jurassic World Evolution (PS4)

Played the first island and then unlocked the second island but I decided I want to work on the first island more before heading to the other one (I have so much invested in it that I'm just not ready to part with it yet).

Harvest Moon Ligbt of Hope (Switch)

Upgraded my axe so I can finally cut down hardwood trees. Also fixed up the hot springs place too.

Jurassic World Evolution (PS4)

In the middle of the second island and it's a pain to complete. I just finally got it to making 16,000 per minute in profit and only one science mission completed...

1 hour ago, EnviousEnvy said:

Pokemon Omega Ruby (Nintendo 3DS)

Restarting Pokemon Omega Ruby out of boredom and needing some nostalgia besides being pumped up for Pokemon Let's Go.

I'm really sad about that game.  But I hope to be surprised.  I've been playing Blue Rescue Team for DS I beat the main campaign now to beat the after game.  

Illustration2.png

Edited by FinDee

Played and beat in one sitting Bioshock Infinite I really enjoyed the game despite not having the traditional bioshock look.  I missed it quite a bit.  But I really Fell in love with Elizabeth and the story was pretty great.  

9 hours ago, SAO LILDOOP said:

Dark souls (PS3)

Ranked up high enough to use the Black knight sword. (gonna try to kill sif)

Love that series.  So good.  Go get em.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Jurassic World Evolution (PS4)

Made it to the third island... it's a pain, lol.

Harvest Moon Light of Hope (Switch)

Finally got the last tablet but it shattered. Now gotta talk to that weird scientist and figure out how to get it back.

Pokken Tournament (Switch)

Played some single player matches to rank up Suicane and bring in the coins. 

Otherwise not much for gaming unfortunately. 

Sonic Mania Plus (Switch)

Got this game over the weekend and I'm addicted, lol. Can't get past this one level.

Splatoon (Switch)

Played a few matches but didn't do too much on it. Still need to get the DLC for it.

So I got a Nintendo Switch for my birthday (7/26)

I also received Sonic Mania Plus! IT'S SO FREAKING NOSTOLGIC!!!!

Yet at the same time, it's so fresh with tons of references to other Sonic games.  I FREAKING LOVE THE BOSS OF THE CHEMICAL PLANT ZONE ACT 2! Of course I was a huge fan of the game that it referenced.

I've also played some of the demo for Octopath Traveler. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! The demo only lets you play for 3 hours though :/ The content in the demo is perfect though.

Such a beautiful game!!!

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

13 hours ago, Ryuji said:

So I got a Nintendo Switch for my birthday (7/26)

I also received Sonic Mania Plus! IT'S SO FREAKING NOSTOLGIC!!!!

Yet at the same time, it's so fresh with tons of references to other Sonic games.  I FREAKING LOVE THE BOSS OF THE CHEMICAL PLANT ZONE ACT 2! Of course I was a huge fan of the game that it referenced.

I've also played some of the demo for Octopath Traveler. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! The demo only lets you play for 3 hours though :/ The content in the demo is perfect though.

Such a beautiful game!!!

I can't get passed chemical Plant Zone Act 1! 😭😭

Edited by EnviousEnvy

28 minutes ago, EnviousEnvy said:

I can't get passed chemical Plant Zone Act 1! 😭😭

That is an annoying zone. What part can't you get past?

I played the original so I had a pretty good idea of how to complete that zone. Of course some things were changed. 

I'm currently on Zone 5. So much fun!

• Geano pinned this topic
  • Geano unpinned this topic