Hi everybody!
I thought of a little game.
Each one write a name or picture of a character (or more than one) from anime that is similar in personality or appearance (or both) and can also explain what it resembles.
Enjoy!

Edited by TheNekoGirl

Yusuke Urameshi

I was 14 when I first saw this show, amd I immediately connected with Yusuke. I was more or less the same at that age. Super rebellious, loner, trouble maker, liked throwing hands. It was like the perfect show for me. Obviously, I'm older and more mature now, but that anime will always be special to me.

image.jpg

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

King Kai from Dragonball Z:

I live in my own little world

YellowishScentedCanadagoose-size_restric

and make jokes no one else thinks are funny

BlackAnxiousIsabellineshrike-size_restri

I've got a few that remind me of myself but the ones that will always stand out is Hinted Hyuuga from Naruto & Mercy from Overwatch.

Never realized it till a bit ago but I have both their personalities here and there mixture into one. 

I personally see myself in a lot of characters from people like L in Death Note and even Taiga from Toradora at times but I probably see myself in a lot of the Haikyu!! characters the most for

example Shoyo Hinata: Mostly due to his mindset and pure determination to be the greatest and to prove everyone wrong even though he's the shortest.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1UzWdCP-dgdQZblSKLdO

Edited by Metro

latest?cb=20171030195234

this guy...or atleast, thats what i used to be like in the past, now im somewhat kind of, "reformed"

which is a mix of oreki, and latest?cb=20180630052144 leodinidis, aka this guy

i still find some stuff bothersome, but i somewhat interact with people now

what hasnt change is....

i still hold my hand in my chin from time to time, incase you haven't noticed in the images i used xD

Honestly, relating with fictional characters is something I've never been able to do. I suppose I could try to find some character that looks like me, but I highly doubt I'd find any that are actually accurate haha

Im like this two char

Usagi_Tsukino_by_matrixsakini.jpg_cf.jpg.9f3ac4ab0bf4f6725a8bab9ff73816b1.jpgUsagi and me never liked to study ,prefer to eat/sleep/have fun.

th.jpeg.a257c5ea5441773aaf796f738f188862.jpeg 

With Hikaru im boyish but a caring person.

It would probably be Denki Kamianri   

Image result for denki kaminari 

I can be smart sometimes but also pretty dumb at times and like him, I like flirting and can be pervy at times but often get shot down in the end 

Image result for denki kaminari ochako gif