What do you collect?

Humbby

I mostly collect Funko Pops and plushies, but I have recently taken to collecting autographs somehow and have gotten a large amount of autographed posters/pictures ranging from Prince and Steven Tyler to a copy of Lord of The Rings autographed by several cast members and quite a few others. 

11 hours ago, Seshi said:

Those sound like pretty valuable collections 

Well Plushies forsure gain value over time. Take that from a avid plushie collector. 

6 hours ago, Seshi said:

I was talking about the sigs. I’d love to meet Steven Tyler, or Liv Tyler. 

Oh my apologies I misunderstood. Though in any case that would be awesome as well.

• Like 1

I've been always a collector of many things growing up and also had too much stuff as well as a young girl. :? However now that I'm older a lot has changed for me over the years so I like to change even more. So I've decided long and hard on this for a while now and I want to lessen the stuff even more so I only have stuff of true value and are sentimental to me. I do have a lot of things of value and also sentimental to me as well but I'm willing to give them up so others may enjoy them and make better use of them more than me. A lot of the things I have even though I've gotten rid of a lot already I really don't need anymore and I know someone else can use and love them as I once did. More or less sorta embracing the minimalistic lifestyle a bit more. True it's not for everyone also everyone has different points on how you should be if you become one. I may not be what a lot of them say I should be but that's alright since everyone should be not the same anyway, be rather boring to be real honest. So that's what I've deiced to do with my collections of things.  If  this is a problem to anyone I apologize but it's what I truly want to do and I'm happy with so I hope you can respect that. 

• 2 weeks later...

I collect anime movies and series. I also want to start a anime figure collection soon when I moved out. Additionally I have a lot of video games too, but I wouldn't call myself a video game collector. I'm more like a consumer than a collector. When I was younger I used to be a football/soccer (call it as you like, for me it's football) jersey collector. I also collected autographs and Yugioh cards back then.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@The History Kid Oooh that's quite a nice-looking one. Very much along the lines of what I want to get. I absolutely love wooden grips for m1911s, aesthetically at least. For actual performance they aren't the best, but simple wood grips look so classy to me.

Edited by SanguineTear
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Illusion of Terra said:

can't say why, but for some reason I find that hilarious 😂 aren't those really expensive though?

No. Some can be exspensive if they are hard to find. I usually get mine from flea markets, yard sales, and antique stores so they aren’t usually  that bad. They have cheap ones on EBay and in Thrift stores to. 

• Like 1

I have trouble letting go of things so I have a box full of birthday cards, old gifts, little mementos and other stuff like that ... I also have a stash of colouring books, random instruction manuals from things I don't even own anymore, tags from clothes,  semi-important papers from a while ago that I don't actually need anymore but for some reason still keep and probably some other things I don't even remember at this point.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...