EnviousEnvy

Thoughts On The Latest Episode of Fruits Basket?

4 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

Today’s the final episode of season 1 and will introduce Isuzu (the horse of the zodiac). There’s also supposed to be an announcement afterwards (hopefully when we can expect season 2)

I'm excited to see Rin. It was her along with Kureno who weren't included in the old anime. And now that we're pretty much caught up with the old one, we can finally expect some of those deeper character developments that blossom in the latter portion of the story. I hope it's not a super long wait for season 2.

• Like 2

So season 2 will be sometime during 2020. That’s a pretty broad window, but still good to know. And as long as they maintain the quality, it’s worth the wait.

As to the episode itself: very appropriate with the various members  of the Soma clan trying to come to terms with their evolving relationships to each other. And it f course Tohru is the catalyst for most of that change. Though it seems certain some of it will be painful. Being unfamiliar with the manga, it’ll all be new to  me.

They also tease the appearance of new characters who seem like will be important

the two students who pass Yuki in the hallway and I assume the girl Hiro visits in the hospital is the horse. We also got a glimpse of Shigure and Akito together, which I can’t help but feel uneasy about

Anyway, pretty sure this will be my #2 for the season (8/10)

spacer.png

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 2

I’m mostly caught up... one week behind I think now. Has the season finished airing then?

32 minutes ago, Seshi said:

I’m mostly caught up... one week behind I think now. Has the season finished airing then?

Yes it's concluded. 😔 No more until next year. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 9/26/2019 at 3:27 PM, Wedgy said:

Yes it's concluded. 😔 No more until next year. 

😥 Don't want to wait. It has me so hyped up for next season, ugh. Lol.