Who are your favourite anime characters with twin tails?

Luffy

Michiru from Fruit of Grisaia (Entire Grisaia series) (Garden of Grisaia Michiru is the best Michiru)

Michiru_Matsushima.png.ef8d34583b1106c7457ac9d0aa57ea73.png

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

Ooh, this is hard >. <. Its between Nico, and Kurumi :3

tumblr_nd570fp4zW1qk5qxgo1_500.gif.21fec7b859c6fc0f85b03d1dcca09419.gif

Nico-chan!~

And Kurumi!

tumblr_mnp75lnqEm1qa94xto10_250.gif.f93f42fe79eaa85e856cdd57a806e620.gif

I like them both because they are so awesome compared to the other twintails xD

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Is sailor moon any good?

I grew up watching it as a kid. I honestly haven't watched it since then (I have read the manga though), so I can't really say. It's always had a special place in my heart though. One day I'll revisit the series

I grew up watching it as a kid. I honestly haven't watched it since then (I have read the manga though), so I can't really say. It's always had a special place in my heart though. One day I'll revisit the series

I will maybe watch it later

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

yer I liked black bullets Enju Aihara character and when she was like that pic mumbling

but for me even tho she usually had her hair down and not in twin tails

it be necromancer Eucliwood Hellscythe

[spoiler=]

59e2174088c30_imagesqtbnANd9GcQ_34SidEkPa-WYB45coJp6EWHvcBQ8M9jG-VvSrOkfdiRAg-GvaA.jpg.a3fe9cf0d111c9e791adcde7e8995273.jpg

My favorite anime with twin tales is Perona of One piece. Although she's not a main character, she's still hot and beautiful in my Opinion. Guys you should try to watch One Piece it is really great. Me and my friends here in Panama really loves watching it. - Gustavo Woltmann

__

“Publishers are notoriously slothful about numbers, unless they're attached to dollar signs - unlike journalists, quarterbacks, and felony criminal defendants who tend to be keenly aware of numbers at all times.”

? Hunter S. Thompson

Not as such for what I was going for but it works ;P
You should've written pigtails. That's what the style is called. I was thinking two literal tails too.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Hmmmm only have two in mind.

First one is my Yandere, Yuno

[spoiler=Yuno Gasai][ATTACH=full]29648[/ATTACH]

The eyes totally screams bloodlust.

Eh???

I've never noticed she wore twin tails! :o

I'll have to agree with Rye on this one then, Yuno is quite unusual and I <3 unusual. :D

• 2 months later...

I was blanking on girls with the dual pony tails and was gonna just go with Yuno, and then I remembered the super high school level fashionista, Junko Enoshima!

[spoiler=Junko Enoshima]59e2175f1e955_52825729.png.5f4fd252f343e5d775c71c0615682bd0.png

Edited by Guest

• 4 weeks later...

PMMMO-Madoka.png.0b21e0de2783cffd8f15ff27fe0100cc.png

I have already proclaimed my love for Madoka-chan. Cute. Caring. Cheerful. How can you not like her?

As for other characters with pigtails, I can only think of one that's my favorite from their respective series.

latest?cb=20160609071725

Nico from Love Live! School Idol Project. She is mean to the other characters, but when a character is treated more poorly then the character treats others, I feel bad for them. Plus, she happens to be the cutest character.

• Geano locked this topic