What Game are You Currently Playing?

drill

I've finally started playing the 3DS version of Majora's Mask. I've had the games for months, but was skeptical because it's the Japanese version. I haven't gotten far, but I have noticed one main difference...being able to save the game right off the bat...thus making it easier than the original already.

Edited by Guest

I've finally started playing the 3DS version of Majora's Mask. I've had the games for months, but was skeptical because it's the Japanese version. I haven't gotten far, but I have noticed one main difference...being able to save the game right off the bat...thus making it easier than the original already.

They also have the owl statues actually save your game instead of quick-saving. People complain about this, but I personally love this feature.

As for me, I'm still playing Kantai Collection. I'm also giving Secret of Mana another chance while replaying The Wonderful 101.

• 3 weeks later...

Lately I've been playing a little something called Sigma Emerald, it's a rom hack of Pokemon Emerald that updates many things to make it more consistent with gen 6, such as adding the fairy type, the new classifications for physical/special moves, and so on. In addition, every single pokemon up through gen 3 can be found in the game, and evolutions normally done by trading can be done with a new type of evolutionary stone.

I have been playing ragnarok online 2 lately. I don't have any of my consoles at my new place right now.

Whats good and free on steam these days? I like shooters and rpgs.

Edited by Guest

Back to the Future: The Game: 30th Anniversary Edition (PS4)

Writing is very good, and it definitely feels like Back to the Future. Thing is, I...kinda suck at these kind of games, so it may be a while before I even manage to get terribly far.

I do like that Tom Wilson returned to voice Biff in this version. Nice touch, especially since we apparently didn't have that last time.

I got my Wonderswan Color working again and decided to start the Wonderswan color version of Final Fantasy 1.

The lighting and resolution on the console does not give it justice, but outside of that, this game look beautiful for an 8-bit handheld.

final_fantasy_1_wsn_1399300111_309048.jpg.1ea68e049d6f240f3b1a1e5116a47855.jpg

Drill and I also got an English translation of Seiken Densetsu 3 working on an emulator on our Wii. That game is also pretty fun.

• Like 1

I just finished Legend of Legacy. Great game....but little to no story....none of the bosses were that difficult and the game mechanics are kind of hard to figure out at first...not to mention the "magic" felt practically useless to me...the skills were far better......I enjoyed it though.

Other than that, the only other game I've been playing is Seacliff's Flip Dimensions! It's not complete yet but I am enjoying it greatly! I highly recommend it to fans of RPG's.

Conker: Live & Reloaded on the original Xbox. Fun, but definitely inferior to the original version of Bad Fur Day. Glad they went with the N64 version for Rare Replay.

Graphics are obviously greatly improved...but some of the character redesigns are questionable, and the facial animations aren't as varied. I think I prefer the N64 version's graphics in spite of their dated style. Is that bad?

Also, I'm with everyone else on the censorship. If you wanna say you're Darker and Edgier that Nintendo, you're not helping your case by bleeping out words that the Nintendo (and Rare Replay) version let slide with no censorship.

That said, there is some merit here, like a new story chapter (which I haven't gotten to yet, though I can play that at any time), and in all fairness, taken on its own merits, it's still a well-made game, but I just prefer the original.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Puyo Puyo Tsu. A shame they didn't put the superior Super Famicom version on the American Wii Shop Channel...but let's be honest, even getting the Mega Drive version on there is miracle in and of itself, even if they left it untranslated.

It's a great game no matter what you play it on, however, and an amazing installment in an amazing series. :)

Edited by Guest