What's the weather like where you are?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hate the weather here... last couple days its either cloudy or its Boiling then the day after its alright but then in the evening its raining and it might even go Bam! Bam! Boem! Boem! and the next

Temperature swings here can be totally absurd but in a general sense, depending upon the season, it's either raining/storming or snowing (and we have had snow in late May this year.) The one thing I c

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Went from almost 80F a couple days ago  to not even getting to 50F today despite the sun shining.

I don't really understand the weather-- it keeps changing, like a lot. Some days are warm and the others are cold. Though it is cold now but getting cozy in the bed especially at a night time sure feels nice.

spacer.png

Its not been so bad its warming up normally seeing days with around 50ish degrees now. 

Rained yesterday during the day, and then snow in the eve, snow in the am....melted by lunch. And now it just feels cold and dry =-= 

My car needs a bath

• Like 1

It's been raining all day.  It's finally a little warmer, but now they're saying snow tomorrow night.  I am very anger-ee at the weather right now.  At least my car is in the garage (sorry @Nyxnine :P ) hopefully it stops doing whatever this is by Wednesday.  I need to take that car in for an oil change and a detail...

• Like 1
On 4/12/2020 at 12:50 AM, The History Kid said:

It's been raining all day.  It's finally a little warmer, but now they're saying snow tomorrow night.  I am very anger-ee at the weather right now.  At least my car is in the garage (sorry @Nyxnine :P ) hopefully it stops doing whatever this is by Wednesday.  I need to take that car in for an oil change and a detail...

I had planned on taking a before and after shot of the snow, but it was already dark when I left.

So tired of snow sun snow sun snow. Indecisive weather.

IMG_20200415_093806.jpg

• 3 months later...

Finally getting a break from the heat that lasted all month. Supposed to rain this afternoon though.

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • 2 weeks later...

Been sweltering for a few months now. I know we won't be getting any cooler weather until late October. Not much luck with any rain either. 

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently it was a bit windy in Iowa a couple weeks ago.  🍃  Not a tornado either.  More like an inland hurricane.  My brother is about 100 miles away in Janesville, WI & he sent me this 'tubie link...

• 1 month later...

Started raining steadily last night & not supposed to stop until sometime tomorrow morning 😨 At least the temps aren’t bad (mid 50s)

• 2 weeks later...

It’s gorgeous and sunny and crisp, absolutely lovely. 

But, I mean, it could be a torrential downpour and I’d still say it’s lovely haha

Sunny and 70°F (about 21°C) even though just last week is was 26°F (-3°C) and we experienced my first snowstorm of the season. It's at that time of the year that the weather cannot make up it's mind here...

For the 2nd day in a row, temps have been close to 80F. By the end of the week, they say we won’t make it above 60.

• 2 weeks later...