Record of Grancrest War 
-Vanishing Line- Garo
Sanrio Boys
School Babysitters
Killing Bites
Beatless
After The Rain
Kokkoku
Saekano -How To Raise A Boring Girlfriend- (Seasons 1 & 2)
In Another World With My Smartphone

HOLY~ you got a really good list going on! SADLY I only have a few on this list that i'm currently watching!

• Cute (Kawaii) 1

I'm currently watching Darling in the Franxx, Little Witch Academia, Violet Evergarden and Girl's Last Tour.

Will be watching episode 10 of Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card first thing tomorrow morning whilst I’m having my breakfast after I get up and out of bed! 

I'm on the third episode of Gugure! Kokkuri-san. I listen to it while I'm working sometimes. It makes me laugh and puts me in a good mood. :3

I'm rewatching Kuroshitsuji Book of Circus but I think I'll watch Steins; Gate again after this.

I'm waiting for the winter anime to pile up and also trying to complete the titles that I put on hold, so I'm back to watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and it is great! ^^ I've gotten to episode 39 where they change the opening to Period and am expecting to complete it early next week. = )

This week it's A.I.C.O Incarnation: So far so good though the voice actors on the dub are absolutely heinous and green...sigh...:|

Just finished Tokyo Ghoul. Next is Madoka Magica tomorrow or the day after. I need a break after every anime to sort my thoughts

Giving "Children of the Whales" on Netflix a try. Iteresting premise, I'm enjoying it so far!

• Like 1

I am watching Mahoutsukai no yome. I fallen in love with its art. It's so beautiful. There isn't much action ( i mean fights....) but it's great anime about emotions and how we think.

Right now I am watching the Modoka Magica movies instead of the show and I am loving it! Just so you know, I'd take the deal reight away... Having magic for a while, even if the entity giving it to you is evil and you'll turn into a witch, is worth it!!!! I would SO want to be a Magical Girl!!!!

Trying to find an old one called "Lensman".  (Yes, as in E.E. "Doc" Smith's Galactic Patrol stories.)  Thought it might be interesting, but not having much luck.

Sounds like I need to watch Psycho Pass and soon. Finished 7 Deadly Sins on Netflix, not bad. Will have to get on season 2 but going to wait until it finishes since it just came out.

I have a new obsession!

I am currently watching Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE!

And it is beautiful. Me and my husband love to watch it drunk, it is so gay. I love it.

Edited by Guest

4 minutes ago, Yolnahkulaan said:

I have a new obsession!

I am currently watching Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE!

And it is beautiful. Me and my husband love to watch it drunk, it is so gay. I love it.

Oh my I thought I was the only one.
Hehehehee.

I'm now watching World Trigger. But I am almost finished with watching.