What Game are You Currently Playing?

drill

12 minutes ago, Kreideprinz said:

@deaaath After clicking on your profile, I feel like playing Devil May Cry 5 again. Vergil's theme, Bury the Light, is a masterpiece. 👏

Thank you! 
I've been playing the DMC series for as long as I can remember. 

Also, I very much so agree with your statement! Vergil is HANDS DOWN my favorite character throughout the series!! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Currently have a list of games that I have picked up again. 

• Far Cry 3
  • Rocket League 
  • Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot 
  • Black Ops 3 (pretty dead game, but still has a decent amount of players!)
  • Naruto to Boruto Shinobi Striker 

Coromon. Interesting "Fake pokemon" game, but it's on steam. I like it but I've played it REALLY slowly for some reason...

Also "playing" Kao The Kangaroo, though I haven't touched it in a week, but I'm not officially saying I'm done with it yet.

Also replaying Ratchet And Clank (2002). I finally got a PS5, but I'm still getting over a 13 year breakup and I know from experience I really associate a game with the time in my life of the first time I play it, so instead of jumping right into "Rift Apart", I'm going back and playing all the old ones. Partially to "marathon", partially to use my old favorites to help get over the breakup.

Looking forward to Digimon Survive next month.

I have gotten back into SWTOR after maybe 2-3 years away from it! 

• Like 1

I've been playing Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet, Pokémon Unite, Pokémon Quest, Crush Crush (yes, I admit to playing such a, uh, interesting game), Minecraft and a little bit of Bravely Default 2 (think I've sorta given up on this one).

Edited by KaiyaSaysHaiya

Started playing Resident Evil 7, Replaying Witcher 3 (AGAIN!?!?) and some casual fifa 

Edited by Metro
  • Like 2