Ohiotaku

Favorite Quotes

"One day? or day one. You diced."

"Your right hand comes off?" -Leon Kennedy, Resident Evil 4

"There is nothing about this whole scenario that doesn't make me so disgusted that I want to violently vomit out my own internal organs. I despise you both so intensely, I can't tell if my vision is blurry from my near-death experience, or from my unforgiving rage. If allowed, once I am back to full health, I will gut you with an honest-to-God smile on my face, and then proceed to paint the home I build with your bodies with your very blood." -Bardock, Dragon Ball Z Abridged

“There are many types of monsters that scare me: Monsters who cause trouble without showing themselves, monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood... and then, monsters who tell nothing but lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance: They are much more cunning than others. They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart; they eat even though they've never experienced hunger; they study even though they have no interest in academics; they seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such monsters, I would likely be eaten by them... because in truth, I am that monster.”
-L Lawliet

"You often hurt the ones you get close with and care for."
-Kohaku

• Like 2

“You have bewitched me body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. And wish from this day forth never to be parted from you.” - Darcy from Pride & Prejudiced  2005 version <3

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

"I save your life every day I don't kill you."

-Arthur Morgan, Red Dead Redemption 2

Posted (edited)

Shigure: Even if I drink, I am never drunk.

Yuki: You just always seem drunk.

- - Fruits Basket 2019

Edited by Ohiotaku

*Never judge a book by its cover*

*Once a cheater always a cheater*

"Everyone needs to be valued. Everyone has the potential to give something back." -Princess Diana.

"Don't compare yourself to anyone else in this world. If you do so, you are insulting yourself." -Bill Gates.

"You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future." -Steve Jobs.

"Live. Laugh. Love." -Kim Jong-Un.

• Funny 1

9 hours ago, Sasuke said:

"Live. Laugh. Love." -Kim Jong-Un.

Lollllll.

Mine:

I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness.

Sometimes you win and sometimes you learn.

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

My boss, before everyone left for Christmas Leave.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it's time for a safety brief.  But I don't care.  So just follow these rules.  Don't subtract from the population, don't add to the population, and if you're arrested - keep your mouth shut."

• Like 2

"If we are lending money that we ostensibly don't have, to kids who really have no hope of paying it back, in order to train them for jobs that clearly don't exist, I might suggest that we've gone around the bend a little bit." -Mike Rowe

• Agree 1