Seshi

Steam/ PSN/ Xbox/ NIN ID Exchange

Hello~

If you want others to add you on your gaming networks, drop your IDs here. List which network ID it belongs to. That is all.. Beep boop beep 

PS4 : EnvyIsntEnvious

Xbox One: EnvyIsntEnvious

Steam: EnviousEnvy

I also have Nintendo Switch & 3DS friend codes but I don't know them by heart so I'll update this when I can. 

If you could shoot me a message from Steam, Xbox One and/or PS4 prior to sending a friend request so I know who you are (and I'll then accept said friend request).

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

Xbox - Dwlr
PSN - None currently the last time the network was hacked got locked out of my Gamertag and Sony couldn't help it be recovered so I have to make a new one and haven't yet.
Nintendo - On request (varies depending on where I am at the time)

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

Steam - Humbby (What a surprise) steam uses codes instead! 271305416, this is mine

Incase anyone here plays osu - Ayanami-Desu

Edited by Humbby

On 7/25/2019 at 2:10 AM, EnviousEnvy said:

PS4 : EnvyIsntEnvious

Xbox One: EnvyIsntEnvious

Steam: EnviousEnvy

I also have Nintendo Switch & 3DS friend codes but I don't know them by heart so I'll update this when I can. 

If you could shoot me a message from Steam, Xbox One and/or PS4 prior to sending a friend request so I know who you are (and I'll then accept said friend request).

I forgot about my Friend code for Nintendo Switch which is SW-5282-7133-0538

For my PS4 online I mainly play Overwatch, Black Ops 4 but I really want to get back into GTA V as well as Red Dead Redemption 2.

For Xbox One online I mainly play ESO, Sea of Thieves and again Black Ops 4 (I have BO4 for both systems).

For Switch I honestly don't think I really have an online game for that except Splatoon 2. Gonna have to get me some more for online play, lol.

Xbox One: ghostkun07. I mainly play Dead By Daylight, but I will probably be playing Gears 5 when that comes out as well.

Edited by OtterNmyWater

PS4: CosmicWolf_21

Just shoot me a message before or with the friend request so I know where you’re adding me from otherwise I won’t accept it 😁😁