What anime are you watching now?

Optic

6 minutes ago, Zeref said:

I didn't know there was a movie I will search it and watch this too. Do you know if that is available on crunchyroll?

Yes (in the US anyway). it’s listed as Legend of Crimson & takes place after season 2, before season 3.

• Informative 1

20 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

Yes (in the US anyway). it’s listed as Legend of Crimson & takes place after season 2, before season 3.

Thanks for telling me about this I didn't know there was a movie so I will look to watch this now 👍

I have gotten up to episode 200 of Fairy Tail recently, still finishing it. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Binge watched the first 4 eps of Kaiju No. 8 & wish I’d started it sooner. New anime-of-the-season contender. Not a good idea to eat while watching though. A combination of Chainsaw Man & early seasons of My Hero Academia seems like a good description. Appreciate that the MC is in his 30s (30 was actually a greater hit to my ego than 40, so relatable 😂 )

spacer.png

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Like 1

Just finished rewatching Kanon, the "Uguu" is strong in that one.  A great series with a good storyline it's quite sad in places but has a happy ending for everyone.

Decided to give the first 3 episodes of Unnamed Memory a watch.  Not quite done with all 3 yet but I can already tell this one will go on the end of season to-be-watched list.

I finishes watching Konosuba - God's blessing on this wonderful world and now I am started to watch Solo Leveling.

Posted (edited)

Watched the first 4 episodes of Astro Note & found it surprisingly enjoyable. The oddball cast of characters remind me of Rumiko Takahashi’s old-school romcoms. I find it particularly funny that the alien poodle has the same voice as Sukuna (JJK)

spacer.png

spacer.png

And then there’s the dad who always wears a suit despite being unemployed & the violent idol singer wannabe spacer.png

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, efaardvark said:

Putting Tonari no Youkai-san on the watchlist.

I put it on hold after episode 3 wrapped up a sorta mini-arc. I really want to like it, but seems slower than I’m currently in the mood for.  May come back to it later.

Edited by Ohayotaku

12 minutes ago, Ohayotaku said:

I put it on hold after episode 3 wrapped up a sorta mini-arc. I really want to like it, but seems slower than I’m currently in the mood for.  May come back to it later.

I've only just finished ep2 so far but yeah, the pacing seems kinda Non Non Biyori-ish.  :D  (Not that that's a bad thing.  I'll probably finish it.) 

On 5/8/2024 at 8:21 PM, efaardvark said:

Decided to give the first 3 episodes of Unnamed Memory a watch.  Not quite done with all 3 yet but I can already tell this one will go on the end of season to-be-watched list.

I just realized... I knew I'd seen Tinasha somewhere before.  She's Yumiella a few hundred years later.  :D

• Funny 1

I've finished watching my Blu-ray disks of A Place Further Than The Universe. This is a simply stunningly amazing series with a wonderful storyline, beautiful artwork and a cast of interesting and believable characters.
It's not the first time I've seen this series, it's my third if anyone is counting, but each time I watch it it gets better.