Siblings?

AnimeThief

Do any of you have any siblings? Do you get along with them? How close are you?

I have an older sister that I never see. She's 8 years older than me. I have 2 half siblings. A brother and a sister. I'm older than them by 10-12 years and we don't get along at all. In fact I recently got into it with my sister. It's just best if we're further away.

I have one biological sibling. He is 27 ^_^ I also have 4 step siblings~ Three step brothers (19, 23, 28) and one step sister (30).

I don't really get to see any of them except one of my step brothers (my youngest step brother) as all of them live in various places around the US.

I have one biological sibling. He is 27 ^_^ I also have 4 step siblings~ Three step brothers (19, 23, 28) and one step sister (30).

I don't really get to see any of them except one of my step brothers (my youngest step brother) as all of them live in various places around the US.

.... And me! Your most important brother!

:3

• Like 1

im the black sheep of the family and not that I don't get along with them and get together for events but I don't travel their type of circle ive always been a bit of a wonderer so to speak and got out and started doing my own things as soon as I could

three sisters older and a brother younger the two of us boys are adopter

I have a younger brother which is 2 years younger than me. :) hmmm my affection for him is quite bipolar at times. We used to fight a lot when we were younger and I remember my mom shouting at us and giving us boxing gloves to punch each other out. Not good parenting may but we both never dared tp take our Mom's suggestion about the boxing gloves xD

Edited by Guest

My only brother, he is 16 years OLDER then me ... (he could be my father :|)

We used to fight over the tv controller ( I wanted to watch anime and he wanted to watch sports)

Fun times. He easily gets on my nerves, but i LOVE him!! (:

(Thank God I only have one!!!)

i have a big family. xD i have 3 sisters and 2 brothers that are blood related and then there are the 4 other sisters and 5 other brothers that were pretty much adopted into my family, they even call my parents mom and dad lol. and we get along, we're family lol but we do get on each others nerve lol. growing up my older brother and i used to fight all the time lol

• Like 1

I have an older twin brother and a baby half sister.

We get along swimmingly for the most part

I would do anything for those two!

I am going to try to get my half sister into my music collection, when she is older.

That'll be a treat for her ears lol

• Like 1

I have an older twin brother and a baby half sister.

We get along swimmingly for the most part

I would do anything for those two!

I am going to try to get my half sister into my music collection, when she is older.

That'll be a treat for her ears lol

How old is she now? It feels like just yesterday you were so excited to get a new baby sister

• 2 weeks later...

I have a little bro (2 years younger) who is way cooler than me ;-; He manages to have good grades, a social life and be a dedicated gamer (and he's also into anime/manga but not as much as me), I really have no idea how he does that :P He's probably the only human being in this world I can say I love with zero doubt and one of they very very few I trust, which is why it kinda hurts when he ignores me ;-; But generally we're very close and always have each other's backs... especially since both our parents are nutjobs ;-;

Two older brothers for me - one is eleven years older than I am, and the other is thirteen years older. I was the accident - my parents had actually taken preventative measures to avoid having a third kid. You can see how well that worked out.

I like my brothers decently enough, but we're not particularly close. Our interests, hobbies, life experiences, and perspectives are different enough that there aren't many things that we connect closely on. My oldest brother gets props for introducing me to JRPGs at a young age though. Both of my brothers moved out when they were 18 each, so I didn't really live with them too terribly long.

My sister in law, on the other hand, is basically awesome and the little sister that I've always kind of wished that I had. She's a bloody bundle of barely constrained energy, and is often mistaken for being a teenager despite being 23 or so years old.

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

was just thinking as I mentioned above about my family and me and my brother are adopted but even at that we are not blood

so with some anime ive recently been watching I wonder if I have any blood siblings out there and if id ever run in to them and how things would go or if it change anything at all ~ wonder what type of anime event it would make for

• 3 months later...

I have 1 sister 1 half sister(little) and 1 brother I don't see my sister all that often plus she is a drug attic with a bad job, my little sister kind of hates me and I only see her once a day because I have school otherwise I wont see her almost at all and I see my brother who is 20- something like once a year if that.. so yea but its not the best...

Only child, for all that it's worth. :P

I wish I have siblings. I know it's probably one of those "the grass is greener" thing, but I feel like I could have someone else to support me on an emotional level if I have a sibling, someone to count on when things get tough. Friends are nice and all, but they only last till things go bad. Blood is thicker than water, as they say.

I was the oldest out of a group of four siblings. :meh: Compared to me, all of my siblings were just a little more wild, a little more weird, a little more irrational, and a lot more flailing and all over the place. I have two brothers and one sister, and they're all like this -

unnamed-file15.gif.836af595e0e272804fcd203c4f3bf94f.gif

Due to my mom always working, I kind of ended up filling a weird secondary parent role with them, boringly enforcing rules at the same time as introducing them to games, cartoons, and other fun stuff. These days, we get along pretty well, but I am only close to my sister (who is still wild and insane :'() and my youngest brother (who has become a totally badass young gentleman :o). My other brother still lives in Texas, so we aren't physically close at all. He's also a shy guy that doesn't talk much, so there's that too. Still, I consider us close as well, since he's coming all this way to visit. (o^.^o)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...