What is everyone currently watching? What are your thoughts!?

bootsies

FT 2018 - yes I know, burn me at the stake :P -, goblin slayer, yagate kimi ni naru (bloom in to you), Ulysses one. 

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:09 AM, efaardvark said:

Amanchu!  Kind of a Sawako goes scuba diving thing so far.

I enjoyed watching amanchu, too bad the second season wasn't up to par with the first. 

That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime - favorite aspect at the moment are the humorous personality traits they've been giving the various monster races

Xuan Yuan Sword Luminary - flawed but still liking the sisters' characters

Golden Kamuy Season 2 - still a wild ride, but hoping things get a bit more serious soon & the focus gets back on the Sugimoto and Asirpa

Zombie Land Saga - 2nd ep wasn't as funny as the first, but will hopefully remain at least somewhat funny for the entire season

Miss Vampire Who Lives in my Neighborhood & Anima Yell - my requisite CGDCT series of the season

Gegege no Kitaro & Muhyo & Roji's Bureau of Supernatural Investigations - providing the proper atmosphere for Halloween

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1

Uta no Prince-sama Legend Star. After watching Revolutions several months ago, I needed a serious break from the series and just recently picked it back up again. This season is turning out much better than the last (for which I am thankful).

Most recently I've caught up on One Piece and Boku no Hero to get current. Tried watching A Certain Magical Index the first and couldn't get into it. Railgun is more interesting to me. I am looking for other series to pick up, don't really follow much of the modern anime trends as some of the synopsis throw me off.

Finished recently: Citrus, Ace of Diamond, and Major 2nd.

• Like 1