How are you feeling right now?

Kiriness

i'm just taking it one step at a time!

I have had awful depression for several days and i haven't done anything but stay in bed and watch bleach (I know) on netflix, haha.

Today I finally left the house and went on a 1hr walk, so it's small progress... I feel a bit better after getting out of the house.

• Like 2

Groggy! Just a bit groggy. Okay, very groggy. It's okay though, it's all right. I have coffee to drink, and good ramen from my favorite noodle place to look forward to, as well as some shopping at my favorite Japanese grocery store. <3

• Like 1

Went to the gym had fun came home felt sick, hit my head of a metal bell then tripped on the stairs so not so good but feeling a bit better now ^-^

Pretty good today! :3

Had a slightly above average school day, and the weather is clearing up really nice.

Gonna spend the rest of it lazing around for once, no rushing around and doing stuff today.

Sounds nice, right? Only one issue, the heating in my house is broken. It's summer now, so you'd think it wouldn't be so bad.

While there was nobody in the house today, IT WAS ON THE ENTIRE TIME

Walked into a beautiful 26C oven an hour ago ^^

As always, it's good to see people are well! ^_^

A little grumpy, a little hyper, a little fucked, a little... Errr... Maybe not here. Hahaha.

• Funny 2

Excited! Most of my coworkers (including myself) have a birthday this week! We're going to have so much cake. And the 4th of July to boot. Very excellent week for me. I'm in high spirits.

• Friendly 2

I'm doing a lot better now that I've gotten some food in me and am actually awake!

It's laundry day, which means I'm forced to stay in pyjamas all day. Oh the horror (jk, I love pyjamas and wear them every chance I get)

• Funny 2

Good today!

Slept in until 2PM, been organising vacations, had a BBQ, and generally had a good day :P

I think I'll get an earlier night tonight too, I have exams tomorrow and my new life of being forum-lagged on the wrong time zone has been taking it's toll on me :D

Glad to see people are well, as always! ^_^(y)

• Like 2
  • Friendly 2

-Stuffy nose (allergies)

-Itchy eyes (allergies)

-Irritated throat (breathing issues last night which resulted in coughing all night, generally why I don't sleep on my back, currently no choice)

-Pounding headache (kill me now)

-Cramps (for the love of god just rip my fucking ovaries out)

-Knee pain (me to my knee, "fuck off, you're supposed to be getting better...")

-Mentally and physically exhausted (I wonder how long until I pass out)

-Irritable (the discomforts listed above explain this one fairly well, I think)

Overall, how am I feeling? Absofuckinglutely miserable. I don't have the energy to find the positives of the day. Kiss my ass, not every day has to be positive.

• Like 2