Optic

What anime are you watching now?

I've just watched the first episode of the original version of Gegege no Kitaro.  It's been a LONG time since I've watched any kind of anime. That aside, I like it so far! In the first episode, it dealt with a boy finding a yokai bat and it working very well. They would always hit home runs or whatever and because of their skill, talent scouts came around, wanting to start up a team with them. The most interesting line during all of that was what the boys were saying they'd buy with the money. One of them said that he would buy a color television for his grandmother. I love junk like that!

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

I'm watching Darling in the Franxx and Beatless. I'm thinking if I should watch Gintama, some people say it's good but it has a slow start.

Just started watching Cowboy Bebop and I really like it! It's got a down to earth kind of feel to it and seems pretty realistic while fictional at the same time. 

Oh, and I'm also watching season 3 of My Hero Academia of course, it's sooooooo good!! :D

Just finished Sacred Blacksmith..

5940.jpg

https://anilist.co/anime/5940/SeikennoBlacksmith

Kind of meh.  Not bad but...

Now I'm working on Chobits..

59.jpg

https://anilist.co/anime/59/Chobits

I'd started it long ago but never finished it.  Recently had a chance to borrow a DVD so why not?  It's interesting to see it again after all these years.

with all the postings of late with all the great anime members have watched/are watching is leaving me a little uninspired with what to watch as ive seen them all (and hugely enjoyed them too) , but (and I'm not looking for suggestions) it reduces the "stumbling over something great" factor a lot :( 

• Agree 1

I kind of agree.  Not a lot of great ones lately, at least that I've seen.  There have been some however.  I've got plenty of backlog too, and there's a number of greats available on various streaming sites if I somehow manage to get through that.  Sometimes I'll even spend an afternoon revisiting something random for oddball reasons of my own.  I recently streamed HanaSaku just to focus on the gorgeous background artwork for instance.  If all else fails there's always Crunchy's "random" button.  :)   Always something out there to watch.