Optic

What anime are you watching now?

I've just watched the first episode of the original version of Gegege no Kitaro.  It's been a LONG time since I've watched any kind of anime. That aside, I like it so far! In the first episode, it dealt with a boy finding a yokai bat and it working very well. They would always hit home runs or whatever and because of their skill, talent scouts came around, wanting to start up a team with them. The most interesting line during all of that was what the boys were saying they'd buy with the money. One of them said that he would buy a color television for his grandmother. I love junk like that!

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

I'm watching Darling in the Franxx and Beatless. I'm thinking if I should watch Gintama, some people say it's good but it has a slow start.

Just started watching Cowboy Bebop and I really like it! It's got a down to earth kind of feel to it and seems pretty realistic while fictional at the same time. 

Oh, and I'm also watching season 3 of My Hero Academia of course, it's sooooooo good!! :D

• Like 1

Tsubasa Wing Chronicles Series 

And side by side My hero academia 3rd..,Tokyo Ghoul:re(Most Anticipated) and High School DxD Hero(Already Completed LN to 23 vol.) 

with all the postings of late with all the great anime members have watched/are watching is leaving me a little uninspired with what to watch as ive seen them all (and hugely enjoyed them too) , but (and I'm not looking for suggestions) it reduces the "stumbling over something great" factor a lot :( 

• Agree 1

I kind of agree.  Not a lot of great ones lately, at least that I've seen.  There have been some however.  I've got plenty of backlog too, and there's a number of greats available on various streaming sites if I somehow manage to get through that.  Sometimes I'll even spend an afternoon revisiting something random for oddball reasons of my own.  I recently streamed HanaSaku just to focus on the gorgeous background artwork for instance.  If all else fails there's always Crunchy's "random" button.  :)   Always something out there to watch.

Right now I'm watching Tokyo Ghoul season 3, Steins Gate 0 and Persona 5 the animation. 

Posted (edited)

ive just decided to start this and became rather interested after just seeing the first episode , hope it continues well

Golden Kamuy (Spring 2018)

1. R-17+
  2. 12 episodes
  3. 23 minutes
  4. TV

Details

1. Rating
    7.7/28K
  2. Source
    Manga
  3. First Episode
    Apr 9, 2018
  4. Last Episode
    Jun 25, 2018
  5. Status
    Finished Airing
  6. Broadcast
    Mondays at 23:00
  7. Studio
      • Geno Studio
  8. Genres

Cast

1. Saichi Sugimoto
  2. Asirpa
  3. Yoshitake Shiraishi

Crew

• Director
    • Sound Director
    • Theme Song Performance

In Hokkaido, the far northern lands of Japan, Sugimoto survived the Russo-Japanese war of the Meiji era. Nicknamed "Sugimoto the Immortal" during the war, he now seeks the riches promised by the gold rush in hopes of saving the widowed wife of his now deceased comrade from the war. During his hunt of gold, he finds hints of a hidden stash of gold by corrupt criminals. Partnering with an Ainu girl that saves his life from the harsh climates of the north, they venture into a survival adventure to race against the criminals that seek the hidden stash. written by myanimelist.net
  1. 1097
  2. #1113 popularity
  3. 78K members
  4. 206 favorites
Updated
  • All Names
  • Original ゴールデンカムイ

edit and hell this is such an easier way to post the anime's thanks @Optic

Edited by Wodahs

I'm not been watching much of anything, just Darling in the Franxx. I've been avoiding Steins Gate 0 until I watch the visual novel. I'm also waiting on watching Persona 5 until I have a firmer idea of whether it's going to be good and worth watching.

On 3/10/2013 at 7:59 PM, Optic said:

So what anime are you watching at the moment?

For me it's Psycho-Pass. I'm loving it so much! It's a Sci-Fi detective thriller but It's quite deep, alongside the depth and action of Ghost in the Shell. And Shakespeare, lots of references to English literature!

How about you? ^_^

Megalo box

On 3/10/2013 at 7:59 PM, Optic said:

So what anime are you watching at the moment?

For me it's Psycho-Pass. I'm loving it so much! It's a Sci-Fi detective thriller but It's quite deep, alongside the depth and action of Ghost in the Shell. And Shakespeare, lots of references to English literature!

How about you? ^_^

ok ive just completed The Boy and the Beast and I don't know what to say or where to start as it had so much and so many levels

just watch it and I'm sure youll get something out of it

Bakemono no Ko (2015)

1. PG-13
  2. 1 episode
  3. 1 hour 58 minutes
  4. Movie

Details

1. Rating
    8.4/98K
  2. Source
    Original
  3. First Episode
    Jul 11, 2015
  4. Last Episode
    Unknown
  5. Status
    Finished Airing
  6. Studio
      • Studio Chizu
  7. Genres

Cast

1. Kumatetsu
  2. Ren
  3. Kaede

Crew

• Producer
    • Producer
    • Director
    • Script
    • Original Creator

Bakemono no Ko is the tale of a boy and a beast: both lonely, both stubborn, and both strong. For nine-year-old Ren, things could hardly be worse. His mother has passed away in a traffic accident, his father is nowhere to be found, and his extended family is cold and distant. Desperate, Ren runs away to the mean streets of Shibuya to try and survive on his own.

In the beast realm of Shibuten, the fierce warrior Kumatetsu is certainly feared, but not especially liked or respected. When the Lord decides to retire and become a God, Kumatetsu would be a natural candidate to replace him; he and the noble Lord Iouzan are the two strongest in the land. But Kumatetsu is so anti-social he's never even managed to hold on to a disciple. And until he proves he can, he'll never be a serious contender.

When Ren gets lost in a maze of alleyways and finds himself in the strange land of Shibuten, fate brings these two stubborn and fierce-willed souls together, and Kumatestu re-names the boy "Kyuuta." Each of them has much they can teach the other, but where these two are concerned, nothing is going to be easy. As Kyuuta adjusts to his new home he finds himself torn between two worlds—two worlds that are far less separate than either the Boy or the Beast realizes. written by myanimelist.net
  1. 110
  2. #469 popularity
  3. 180K members
  4. 2K favorites
Updated
  • All Names
  • English The Boy and the Beast
  • Original バケモノの子
  • Other Names Child of a Beast

On 3/22/2018 at 12:01 AM, Wedgy said:

Oh my I thought I was the only one.
Hehehehee.

Haahha, not at all, I freakin' love it. Unfortunately we have been busy lately so we have gotten behind and not even to season 2, but I hear it just keeps getting better.

Decided to rewatch Suzuka today.

I wish they'd catch the anime up with the manga... they stopped before the best parts.  :(

Currently watching Attack On Titan season 2. Heard that season 3 has already been confirmed; EXCITE!

Finished season 2 of Attack On Titan last night so I started Psycho-Pass tonight. Definitely good so far.