Optic

Favourite characters with an infectious smile?

They can be really genki or cute!

I nominate Yayoi Takatsuki from The [email protected] (she's the top right for those unfamiliar with the series) Though Miki Hoshii is my most favourite, Yayoi always had that really genki attitude! 

idolmaster-movie-yayoi-iori-miki.thumb.jpg.63e772537309e2e194e1032999a6473f.jpg

In a more recent series, I've found Nadeshiko Kagamihara from Yuru Camp also has that infectious smile. :)

Kagamihara-Nadeshiko-yuru-camp.jpg.7df00d5f5b125b41affd025b3239be81.jpg

And Nepgear from Hyperdimension Neptunia... but I won't get started on that. :P

What about you?

One of my fav's I've seen recently is Tohru from Miss Kobiyashi's Dragon Maid... I think she's cute! along with Kanna! But I have waay too many that have cute faces and smiles.. 

Toru.jpg

17a54089a2363b7bcfe3789fd75392a3bb56bc09_hq.gif

Honestly, Armin's smile gives me life. 

See the source image

I love it so much because he's always so nervous or anxious about something and his smile is actually really rare, so when he does look happy I can't help but be happy as well.
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Lelouch 

Generally he have poker face but when he smiles it means he is going to take some one down , Well he enjoys it (you know what i mean!!!)

lolouch smile.jpeg

Okay after watching Kakuriyo -bed and breakfast for spirits- I have to say Ginji.. I’m in love with his cute face!! Look at this smile! 

A1B7905A-8926-4BEB-9653-1B155BB23F24.jpeg

Kaori from Your Lie in April

tumblr_ogtry423XT1vkrxf2o2_540.gif

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

totally an infectious smile:

latest?cb=20131226062059

real infectious smile:

P5QXVqj.png

Without a doubt, Rorona from Atelier Rorona.  It might be her personality too, but she does have an infectious smile!Rorona.jpg.a04497b6471e93bcdaf68b6d11520bb2.jpg

It would be Grell (Black Butler), Edward (FMA) & Vash  (Trigun) for me.

trigun-pictures-47.jpg

1231946_1295317881754.87res_500_280.jpg

Edward-team-edward-elric-15785293-400-300.jpg

Posted (edited)

could add a heap in here but today ill go with

Hikari Takanashi

See the source image

Cover

Hikari Takanashi

1. Kaede Hondo
  2. Character

A highly energetic vampire. She usually avoids biting other people's necks, instead drinking blood packs sent by the government, and using blood substitutes like tomato juice. Contrary to myths, she loves eating garlic. She occasionally has the urge to nibble on someone, usually her sister. Despite her lackadaisical nature, she often strives to help others, like when Yuki was being talked about behind her back, she came to her rescue by standing up for her. written by myanimelist.net
  1. 729 favorites
Updated

Edited by Wodahs
  • Agree 1

FDpRgf9.png

Cover

Hiroe Hannen

1. Maaya Uchida
  2. Character

Recent Anime

Recent Manga

A resident of Temari Heights, where Hana lives. Blessed with both beauty and talent, she used to be the type to take on the role of student council president in high school. But following a certain incident, she now rarely leaves her apartment. written by myanimelist.net
  1. 16 favorites
Updated

• Like 1

This is totally cheating because technically this is a web comic rather than anime, but just look at Nol here

nol.thumb.jpg.33a768c28a4170f606c32e8a880bbfe0.jpg

I love this goof. Still team Q-tip.

Hmm, Lucy from Fairy Tail, I guess?

lucy-heartfillia00.jpg

Ooh, ooh! And Shiro from Deadman Wonderland!

Shiro-Deadman-Wonderland-20160713135838.

Let's not forget Honey-senpai's kawaii smile!

Haninozuka-Mitsukuni-Ouran-High-School-H

I just have to say Naruto, I have always smiled like exactly like him! :D 

• Image result for naruto smile gif
  • Cute (Kawaii) 1

image.thumb.png.eb2b702503daec8412f9299791d0eaf3.png

cant be just me (probably just me, since no one else read it i think ?), but her smile and gullability always placed a smile on my face >.>

image.png.b7be785e15f9caf1657853b0eaa244b7.png

aside from her, kud always did make me go ; )-ish, 

and maybe a slight "wafu~" state-kind of feeling, could be just me tho'

Hands down one of the best anime couples from a very infamous wonderful anime series.

Inuyasha-child.jpg.5ed2b326d6752c5cf876fb7eb56e0416.jpg2145468626_Kagomes_Sacred_Arrow.png.8555bda78462cc18146ff24177b73cb2.png

Haruho Harhuahara, mischievously lovely!

haruko-haruhara-gif-4.gif

Hinata's just melts hearts. When she smiles, you have too!

692f60f4f5e0763c58ae61cd2f3b6a4a15068689

And let's not forget Kiss Shot Acerola Orion Heart Under Blade's (aka Shinobu, and the iron-blooded, hot-blooded, cold-blooded vampire ) smile.

image.thumb.png.986fda491f8619853a000828425a5346.png